FANDOM

• Mendes2
    Mendes2 closed this thread because:
    Unproductive
    23:22, August 6, 2019

There is a person named “Tyetheblockhead” who has been a very rude admin to me on multiple fandom wikias. He has previously blocked me on them all with out a real reason.

It all started in April 2019 where he and his friend, Rainbowbubbles3 both blocked me for reasons that don’t exist https://thegoldbergs.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/block?page=User%3ADonCena

Sooo after that they both responded to a dumb warning I got on community central when it was not their business https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1656033 Then I replied again in June 2019 asking if it’s ok to be unblocked now, and rainbowbubbles3 decided to lower the block to 3 months and I appreciated it.

Fast forward to today, August 6th, 2019. I edited on the abc wiki and he warned me for entering a new category, so I said sorry and went on my merry way of the wiki and made a new article and here’s what happened https://abc.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4592

So basically, tyetheblockhead is a complete rude person and does not deserve to be admin and I don’t understand why so many people have given him admin. Thank you for reading this and I hope something is done about him.

Loading editor
    • Admins can block for whatever reason they like, including no reason. They aren't removed simply because a blocked user complains.

For more information, check out these pages:

Loading editor
    • We're hearing your side of the story, but you're not a trustworthy source... if you can get several other users to confirm what you say, you might have a case. Otherwise it is completely as Tupka217 says.

Loading editor
    • I don't understand what you mean by your statement that "Tyetheblockhead" is a rude person. RainbowBubles3 is the rude one since he blocked you. Tyetheblockhead saved you from these blocks by UNBLOCKING you. You should thank him for doing so because if he was actually what you thought he was - a rude person - THEN you should have reported him for whatever you thought he has done to you that he actually hasn't. And alsoo, that situation happened 2 months ago, so why do you even have to worry about it when it was already over? Is it because you love to bump old situations like you have nothing better to do in life? Then I think that you being blocked would be correct, since you just like to carry back to inciddents that happened 2 months ago. Even my sophomore sister always focuses on the future instead of the past. So yeah, even though it's legal to bump old situations and think that people who saved you are extremely rude, it's NOT making you look smart. In fact, it can make you a testament for old, tough people to have seven hour laughs at you, which make sense under any circumstances. So please forget about that situation and move on.

Loading editor
    • Well, that adds some perspective.

Loading editor
    • Bruh I knew tyetheblockhead too in the past he blocked me for accidentally publishing a unfinished page seriously he is a idiot

Loading editor
    • He is the idiot

Loading editor
    • I think that's a good block reason because by default people don't know it's accidental, even though in your case it is, you can't contact and tell it's accidental since you;re already blocked so yeah have fun

Loading editor
    • Please try to remain civil when talking about other people. Calling people idiots is not constructive and does not add to the discussion. The original post of this discussion was already answered in previous replies, and just going on about how someone is an idiot doesn't help your case.

Loading editor
    • You should just close this thread... the chances of it being productive are near nil.

Loading editor
    • I don't think that would be a good idea, because if other admins who block people for no reason saw this thread then they would definitely learn from their mistakes.

Loading editor
    • Sombrero2 wrote: I don't understand what you mean by your statement that "Tyetheblockhead" is a rude person. RainbowBubles3 is the rude one since he blocked you. Tyetheblockhead saved you from these blocks by UNBLOCKING you. You should thank him for doing so because if he was actually what you thought he was - a rude person - THEN you should have reported him for whatever you thought he has done to you that he actually hasn't. And alsoo, that situation happened 2 months ago, so why do you even have to worry about it when it was already over? Is it because you love to bump old situations like you have nothing better to do in life? Then I think that you being blocked would be correct, since you just like to carry back to inciddents that happened 2 months ago. Even my sophomore sister always focuses on the future instead of the past. So yeah, even though it's legal to bump old situations and think that people who saved you are extremely rude, it's NOT making you look smart. In fact, it can make you a testament for old, tough people to have seven hour laughs at you, which make sense under any circumstances. So please forget about that situation and move on.

Couldn’t of said it better, thank you.

Loading editor
    • Mendes2 wrote: Please try to remain civil when talking about other people. Calling people idiots is not constructive and does not add to the discussion. The original post of this discussion was already answered in previous replies, and just going on about how someone is an idiot doesn't help your case.

The user “DonCena5” is attacking the wiki with multiple accounts, This is just a trolling thread.[[1]]

Loading editor
    • lol... how did you get here so quick, tyetheblokchead?

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.