FANDOM

• The template in question is this:
     https://topgear.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Card_Selector

The fact there's missing pages denoted with "50px" is irrelevant, as I'll get to adding them in the future. What I want to know is whether or not it's possible to vertically space the images in the same way as they are horizontally spaced so the bottom of one card doesn't flow into the top of another.

Loading editor
    • One option is to convert the image into a template which can include padding

• I use Template:T to simplify input
      • include dot on right inside template
      {| style="float:left; padding-bottom:2px;" 
      | [[File: TC {{{1|}}}.jpg|50px|link={{{2|}}}]] • 
      |} 

{| style="width:100%; border:2px solid #E5E4E2;" class="mw-collapsible mw-off" data-expandtext="open"  data-collapsetext="close"
      ! class="color1" style="padding-right:10px; text-align:center;" colspan="2" | Top Gear Turbo Challenge Cards - Series 1
      |-
      | style="text-align:center; font-size:12px; background:#F5F5DC; padding:5px 10px;" | 
      {{Cardnavbox|001|Turbo Challenge Card 1}} {{Cardnavbox|002|Turbo Challenge Card 2}} {{Cardnavbox|003|Turbo Challenge Card 3}} etc.

|}

Loading editor
    • Thanks very much - waited a couple of days in case anyone else had a different solution, but yours seems to work fine. Looks much better than it did before.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.