FANDOM

• Hi, I am just here for one question out of curiosity. Is it ok for a user to become admin for more than one wiki. I become admin for three wiki and edit a lot for all these wiki. I was wondering it is special or normal¬†?

Loading editor
    • Of course it's allowed. It's normal, because there are many people who have admin rights on multiple wikis, anyway.¬†

Loading editor
    • Thanks, and the response is quick.

Loading editor
    • It's okay to be admin on multiple wikis, but please don't go to every wiki to ask for admin. That's usually seen as harassment and/or rude behaviour. The best practice there is to request admin if you have proven to have positively contributed to the wiki for a while and when you expect that you are able to contribute to the community and/or wiki even more.

Loading editor
    • No worry, I did contribute all the wiki I managed, usually the neglected ones that only me is active. You can look at my user activity as evidence.

Loading editor
    • I was blocked in an wiki called bloons wiki, but ithe was in the other thread.

Loading editor
    • Sorry, the reply you sent is irrelevant to the topic of this message wall.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.