FANDOM

• Hey, your adoption request, Destiny of Spirits, is categorized under "Completed requests" and is likely to be overlooked by Staff/Wiki Team. Please file a new request at "Destiny of Spirits ((2))" or something like that, at Adoption:Requests. Thanks!

Loading editor
    • The stupid system will not let me file a new request, and keeps sending me back to that ancient request. Some dude, Mendes2, keeps reverting it. This system is ridiculous. So, I guess we just let the site die?!

Loading editor
    • Hi there, I am an admin here. You can type in "Destiny of Spirits Wiki" (or "Destiny of Spirits (2)" if that doesn't work) at Adoption:Gaming requests to prevent being redirected to the original adoption.

Loading editor
    • I renamed the old request. Now, I have a new window. I hope this works.

Loading editor
    • I have moved your adoption request to Adoption:Destiny of Spirits Wiki (2) as per customary, with the old one being at Adoption:Destiny of Spirits Wiki now.

Loading editor
    • Now, the whoole thing has me locked out. Why do you hate me so much? What did I do to have you steal an hour of life? If you are so important, you fill in tghe request for me...

I wish to adopt Destiny of Spirits wiki.

My user name is: Kwismaskiller

Other Information: I administer the Ankama Wiki, and wish to use some of the tools off the DoS page, for which I need admin access to their .css, scripts, etc. I admire the work done on the site, and I shall not change a thing, except to remove a latent image that shows up on the center left of every page, which I am guessing is an untiled background image. In fact, I will probably admin protect all the pages to keep them pristine. The game has been defunct for almost five years, so there has been no activity on the DoS site for almost a year. Think of me as a caretaker, nothing more. If an active fan comes, I can easily transfer rights to that person.

Loading editor
    • You should be able to do this on Adoption:Destiny of Spirits Wiki (2).

Loading editor
    • It is locked for me - all options. Whatever you guys did just screwed me. It is bloody 5am here, and I need to sleep. Too damned tired to deal with more beauracracy than I already have to here in Kazakhstan.

Loading editor
    • You can see how it looks now in the link above. I could edit it with my test account when I tested it, so this is probably a local problem. Try refreshing or bypassing cache if it still doesn't work.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.