FANDOM

• Yet he edited my User pages on his disastrous wikis without my consent and you're not doing anything on it??

Loading editor
    • Haya!

I'm sorry, but I don't sit at my terminal AND on CC 24 hours a day. I can only deal with what I see WHEN I see it… in this case I saw *your* edit of another's User Page. From what I can see I was having quality spouses time/sleeping when he did yours about 7 hours ago.

And let's address one thing here. I did not "botch" you for what you did. It was a simple reversion and accompanying summary to explain *my* actions on that user's page.

Had I seen it, that is all I would have done to them for editing your page.

Loading editor
    • Do notice that CC has stricter rules than other wikis. Most users such as Love Robin hold a close look on CC, where editing other user pages isn't allowed. If this happens on other wikis, we can not see it, and thus we can not take any action. If they edited your userpage on this wiki, it would have been reverted as well, the same way as yours was reverted.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.