FANDOM

• Hello, hope you are having a wonderful day. I want to make a request whenever you are free, if you can make a wordmark for the Gakuen Heaven Wiki. Just to give you an idea of what the theme should look like, I think that it would be really interesting to have the font be yellow with the blue highlight's on the outside of the font, with wings added to the beginning and end of the word "Gakuen Heaven", and to add the word "Wiki" to the wordmark. If you can find a font looking a lot like or close to the font, that would be great. Love the work you do for the community and others!

Here is a picture for you to see the font and the wings of. Don't mind adding the banner, the coat of arms, and the crown for the wordmark. Link to Wiki:https://gakuen-heaven.fandom.com/wiki/Gakuen_Heaven_Wiki

Gakuen Heaven font
      Loading editor
    • You don't want me to use this image as a basis for the wordmark?

Logo Manga Gakuen Heaven

Loading editor
    • Sure. I hope this isn't too much of a request, but, maybe you can make two different versions of them for the wordmark.

Loading editor
    • I'd rather not. Mixing kanji with "wiki" seems somewhat strange.

Loading editor
    • Oh okay, well the font didn't have to be kanji just something that might look similar or different if you write it out in english. But, if you feel like it might be easier, then I guess you can use the image that you posted.

Loading editor
    • You do know the image I posted is prominently featured on the main page of the wiki you linked, right?

Loading editor
    • Yeah, I just meant the one that you posted on the message wall.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.