FANDOM


  • In the pro wrestling and there a way take away admin rights? This admin might be harassing users on pro wrestling wiki and the name is Latin915. Latin915 Blocked a friend of my for thirty years. My friend name is Anthony Nichols. Latin915 Still refused to unblocked/shorten his blocked on Anthony Nichols on pro wrestling wiki. Latin915 Does overboard on admin duty way too much.

      Loading editor
    • Unless the administrator violated the terms of use (blocking on the basis of race/gender, disallowing open editing), there is nothing any outside party can do. If there is another Bureaucrat on the Pro Wrestling community, they can remove the rights; but this is highly unlikely. If you want your friend unblocked, you may:

      • Contact Latin915 on their community central message wall, and ask them for further inquiry. You could also contact them on their Pro Wrestling message wall, or your friend could. There, you could make an appeal to the administrator for why your friend should be unblocked.
        Loading editor
    • I try that and ended up message removed for odd reason.

      https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1699708?useskin=oasis

      With any other users message to Latin915 and their message will get removed for odd reason.

      I have a good idea but Latin915 never takes my idea.

        Loading editor
    • Anthony7470
      Anthony7470 removed this reply because:
      I'm done with this site, I'm sick and tired of these users blaming me for something I did do to Latin915.
      02:27, January 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • HammerStrikes219
      HammerStrikes219 removed this reply because:
      Never mind
      18:33, July 22, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • These are always amusing to read when the user who was blocked acts like they did nothing wrong to be blocked. Like they are totally innocent. Fandom staff does not just listen to one side and automaticaly believes them, the staff member will research the block and talk to the admin. Also before all of this, the admin usually works with a Fandom staff member so the block is not something that comes out of no where. So if the blocked user isn't gonna be honest about why they were blocked I would say walk away, work on other Fandom wikis that you enjoy.

        Loading editor
    • 2605:6000:1300:6DB:81D5:FA16:AEA:FF22 wrote:
       

      This depends as I doubt it,, but it look like you don't trust that people that easily since they did say they apologize for it which if it is true, then their stories should be accounted for as well.

        Loading editor
    • 2605:6000:1300:6DB:81D5:FA16:AEA:FF22 wrote:
       

      However, I doubt that that is not necessarily true most of the time so I will ignore this reply so both party does indeed have to account their actions, but the reasoning in this case is rather flawed tbh since that is not  how it works since Fandom don't interfere with local wikia issues normally. They usually have to do other things like maintenance and ect,.

        Loading editor
    • 2605:6000:1300:6DB:81D5:FA16:AEA:FF22 wrote: These are always amusing to read when the user who was blocked acts like they did nothing wrong to be blocked. Like they are totally innocent.

      If we had a penny for every time that happened on Community Central.

      Admins are free to block for whatever reason they see fit, including reasons you don't agree with. Admins are very rarely removed. Latin915 explained their reason for blocking you, and asked you not to contact him anymore. In a post that you removed from your wall.

      Cleansing your message wall is something some people do, and though it's frowned upon and many admins don't allow it on their wikis, I'm not sure what the policy on Community Central is.

        Loading editor
    • Tu

      I am afraid you are wrong though since it was someone else: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1699708?useskin=oasis

      The OP did not remove the message wall. That is simply not reading the entire thread.

        Loading editor
    • Each time, I see people like that always minding their own business yet shared their views influenced by what they think is true or not and if it is right nor not. I will take note of this while I read this throughly.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Tupka217


      To others I would say read what I wrote carefuly. Yes Fandom staff do not typicaly get involved

        Loading editor
    • ...unless the admin contacts them for help. I dont know but Im guessing the admin did as they know to work with Fandom staff

        Loading editor
    • Here is where Latin915 messeged Anthony explaining why he was blocked. Anthony deleted it and was rude to Latin915. So again, Anthony is not being truthful about everything that happened.

      https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1698560

        Loading editor
    • Anthony7470
      Anthony7470 removed this reply because:
      O
      02:22, January 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • It's not rude. It's a rule. You can contact an admin that blocked you once on their wall on Central. They don't owe you a reason, or even a reply. If they don't want to reply, you've got to accept that and move on. Continuing to contact the admin can be interpreted as harrassment, and land you in more problems.

      For more info, see User blog:Sannse/How You Can Work Through an Admin Dispute

        Loading editor
    • 2605:6000:1300:6DB:1996:C913:D410:AFEE wrote: Here is where Latin915 messeged Anthony explaining why he was blocked. Anthony deleted it and was rude to Latin915. So again, Anthony is not being truthful about everything that happened.

      https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1698560

      From what I see in that thread, it was already restored.

        Loading editor
    • 2605:6000:1300:6DB:1996:C913:D410:AFEE wrote: Here is where Latin915 messeged Anthony explaining why he was blocked. Anthony deleted it and was rude to Latin915. So again, Anthony is not being truthful about everything that happened.

      https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1698560

      That is something I did not sure about it since removing a thread doesn’t strictly mean he was not being truthful though.

      Read it before you become opinionated there

        Loading editor
    • I think the anon's point was, Anthony seemingly displayed the same behavior Latin915 was chastised for.

        Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: It's not rude. It's a rule. You can contact an admin that blocked you once on their wall on Central. They don't owe you a reason, or even a reply. If they don't want to reply, you've got to accept that and move on. Continuing to contact the admin can be interpreted as harrassment, and land you in more problems.

      For more info, see User blog:Sannse/How You Can Work Through an Admin Dispute

      It is not a rule being enforced since again Fandom doesn’t have a official policy on removing threads. If that was the case, they would ban a user for doing so which would “violate” the trust the User has for Fandom.

      Again this is a opinion, not a 100% fact kind of thing.

        Loading editor
    • Not contacting more than once is a rule.

        Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      Cleansing your message wall is something some people do, and though it's frowned upon and many admins don't allow it on their wikis, I'm not sure what the policy on Community Central is.

      As far as I'm aware, removing message walls is perfectly allowed, although circumstances may differ regarding that.

      We do take the "one-time"-rule a bit loosely, but we do become aware of users who repeatedly appeal their blocks on a message wall, and we will take measures based on that. For the rest, everything has been said already. You can contact an admin of a wiki here on Community Central, but they don't have any obligations to take actions, or even to reply. Of course, there are also local policies regarding block appeals.

        Loading editor
    • That is true, but in this case, if one party is trying to being entire truthful about the whole thing, they will need to do screenshots or links for this and talk to people of that wikia regarding the whole thing and see if it is unfair or not.

      Given the situation at hand, I will think the OP will need to talk with other people aside that user from regarding this rather complicated issue in private, not here anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Anthony7470
      Anthony7470 removed this reply because:
      O
      02:23, January 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Anthony7470
      Anthony7470 removed this reply because:
      I'm done
      02:26, January 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Anthony7470 wrote: No offense, but I bet that those ip users that's replying on here, saying tha I was "Not being truthful" is probably Latin915 himself, who is just trying to defend himself on here. Also, another thing I'm just saying is that the way he blocks users for unfair amounts of time is crazy. Blocking someone to a 30 or 40 year time period is ridiculous, even for a small mistake you made is crazy. Just saying.


      These accusations are not exactly founded on that though. I don’t know why you say claim them to being sock puppets since that is entirely not exactly what they meant. They ain’t taking your side since it might not be the whole truth for them.

      Anyway now this has been resolved, I think the OP’s answer has been answered and thus should be closed or move on.

        Loading editor
    • Anthony7470
      Anthony7470 removed this reply because:
      O
      02:26, January 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • OP can mean one of two things: "original poster" or "original post".

        Loading editor
    • Anthony7470
      Anthony7470 removed this reply because:
      O
      02:25, January 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Anthony7470
      Anthony7470 removed this reply because:
      O
      02:24, January 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Time to move past this. With the sheer number of wikis on FANDOM, Staff is *not* going to get involved with every situation which essentially is "he said/she said". You've been told what Staff intervenes for.

      Also, get over the "blocked for 30 or 40 years". One of the options for a block is Infinite. As in, forever.

      And guys… I know it may feel unfair. That you're not being heard. But understand… nearly all of us have at one time or another been blocked—fairly or not. Most of us have had to deal with what you're dealing with.

      So you're in good company.

        Loading editor
    • Anthony7470
      Anthony7470 removed this reply because:
      O
      02:25, January 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.