FANDOM


  • TortoiseCat5, Can you Unblock me on idea wiki please.

      Loading editor
    • He might not see a message here. 

      Your best bet is to go to his profile on 'community'. 

      You can message him there, as you won't be blocked, and plead your case. Just be respectful and don't press further, if he says 'no' or asks for no further contact. So long as you're polite - and there's a valid reason for being unblocked - he'll probably be understanding. 

        Loading editor
    • Uhh, I'm not even an admin there, so I have no clue what you're talking about.

        Loading editor
    • Contact the blocking admin on their message wall. Contacting someone who is uninvolved in the blocking doesn't help. 

        Loading editor
    • (He already did, they declined)

        Loading editor
    • I have recently been blocked by the administrator on Idea wiki, Coolot1, until August of next year for vandalism for adding a Mysticons movie on it.

        Loading editor
    • Bszabo15 wrote: I have recently been blocked by the administrator on Idea wiki, Coolot1, until August of next year for vandalism for adding a Mysticons movie on it.

      Yh there's some very sensitive ppl on here best to start your own wiki if the admins are unreasonable.

        Loading editor
    • Gumball5666 wrote:

      Bszabo15 wrote: I have recently been blocked by the administrator on Idea wiki, Coolot1, until August of next year for vandalism for adding a Mysticons movie on it.

      Yh there's some very sensitive ppl on here best to start your own wiki if the admins are unreasonable.

      I did start a wiki of my own: The Cartoon Network British/Danish show The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe

        Loading editor
    • Bszabo15 wrote:

      Gumball5666 wrote:

      Bszabo15 wrote: I have recently been blocked by the administrator on Idea wiki, Coolot1, until August of next year for vandalism for adding a Mysticons movie on it.

      Yh there's some very sensitive ppl on here best to start your own wiki if the admins are unreasonable.

      I did start a wiki of my own: The Cartoon Network British/Danish show The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe

      I'm talking bout do you want to start a new idea wiki since I don't like coolot or dolnado either

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.