FANDOM

• Jamie248
    Jamie248 closed this thread because:
    Discussion is over.
    12:04, July 15, 2019

Hi, I'm Alex.

I sent a request for administration for the Gun Vs. Gun Wiki.

I see that message you sent, but all the details of above that was not edited by me.

Look, why does that not have my username: https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Adoption:Gun_Vs._Gun_Wiki?t=20190713111854

Who is Vozhan??? I never saved and left that username there, I put my username.

And look at this: User:Vozhan (why does that message say Hey, FastCube in Vozhan's page) ?!

I am honestly confused about what's happening. I never put Vozhan's name there. I don't know if that reply for the administration for Gun Vs. Gun Wiki is to me or Vozhan.

Plus, Vozhan never joined the Gun Vs. Gun Wiki.

Loading editor
    • First of all, that adoption was created by Vozhan. Plus Vozhan has several contributions in the said wiki. Please look at the edit history of the adoption you've edited.

Second of all, the "Hey FastCube" thing is from a script called "InputUsername". It's not just you, it's all of us. Have a look at his template source:

TemplatesourceosUsernameVohan
        Loading editor
    • FastCube. Please read and follow the instructions at Adoption:Requests and start a NEW request. Do not edit a *completed request* which was started by someone else.

Loading editor
    • Okay, I've created a new request and done it right this time.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.