FANDOM


  • Love Robin
    Love Robin closed this thread because:
    squabbling
    22:37, August 17, 2019

    Hi and this is minionfan23145. I having major issues the account I'm using because it got blocked from Muppetlover16. This is what I reviewed of the blocked articles.

    Unneeded: Why would a VeggieTales character be hosting a late night show? found in Late Night with Larry. (deleted article) Unneeded: Scrat and his girlfriend were funny in Ice Age but I doubt they can carry a film on their own. (Found in Scrat and Scratte: Their True Love, deleted article).

    Yes, Muppetlover16 deleted 2 articles, Created articles was remaining. Link: https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/User:Muppetlover16

    From minionfan23145. P.S. Muppetlover16 is not my friend.

      Loading editor
    • If they are an admin, those actions fall within their rights and responsibilities. Admins certainly aren’t removed or blocked when a random blocked user comes complaining. If you want to discuu it with the admin, you can do so on their wall here on Community Central.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, That was I'm going to do, But I had a talk with Muppetlover16 but he said in the sented message on my wall. Oh, your a Troll.

      Bye, weirdo.

      That made me..., I can't say it because I get mad at Muppetlover16 for that message.

        Loading editor
    • Who deleted my article

        Loading editor
    • I had the same deal when my DSP and Pals Page got deleted on the Ideas Wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Bad news, administrators and bureaucrats can't be blocked :P. It is possible, but very difficult. 

        Loading editor
    • Well why did you say it's impossible but later say it is possible?

        Loading editor
    • I mean it certainly is possible, but only by forcing them out of their position if absolutely no compromise can be found: you'll have to create a community vote to attain a majority vote in favor of demotion, and then contact Staff (particularly in the case of demoting a bureaucrat) if the user in question is unwilling to voluntarily step down -- which is a difficult process because not many situations are simple and clean-cut, and a majority vote doesn't guarantee the forced removal of rights.

      There needs to be a grounded and reasonable basis as to why it's necessary for this action to be taken in order for there to be any possibility of a forced demotion taking place. If it's just deleting pages that don't fall in line with the standards set by the local administrators, then you're not going to find a solution in that, because, like Tupka217 said, that's well within their right to do so and is in no way an abuse of power that would warrant removal or blocking.

      Sannse, a Fandom Staff member, wrote a blog about it that still holds up, if you'd like to read in further detail.

        Loading editor
    • Kirbymasters87 wrote:
      Well why did you say it's impossible but later say it is possible?

      Never claimed impossible, have I?

      I'm a Sysop (admin) for three Wikis, the only way to get an admin blocked is to demote them first. 

        Loading editor
    • Ok then. Just hoping I can get DSP and Pals back since it was unfairly deleted.

        Loading editor
    • Use Special:Contact to fix the problem. If not, ask VSTF to fix it what happened to your articles.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks Ivy356, now I can revive the DSP and Pals page on the Ideas Wiki and can save it on the Kirbymasters87 Wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Well guys, I did it. The DSP and Pals page is saved.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, That was I'm going to do, But I had a talk with Muppetlover16 but he said in the sented message on my wall. Oh, your a Troll.

        Loading editor
    • Amekassa80 wrote: Yes, That was I'm going to do, But I had a talk with Muppetlover16 but he said in the sented message on my wall. Oh, your a Troll.

      Do you even know what’s troll is kid?

        Loading editor
    • RedIgnite wrote:

      Kirbymasters87 wrote:
      Well why did you say it's impossible but later say it is possible?

      Never claimed impossible, have I?

      I'm a Sysop (admin) for three Wikis, the only way to get an admin blocked is to demote them first. 

      Not technically, you can block them, but then they can simply unblock themselves. If its only an admin, the bureaucrats can demote them, but as mentioned, a bureaucrat can only be demoted by staff if there is either a clear community consensus to do so, or they've been inactive for more than a year.

        Loading editor
    • TortoiseCat5 wrote:

      RedIgnite wrote:

      Kirbymasters87 wrote:
      Well why did you say it's impossible but later say it is possible?

      Never claimed impossible, have I?

      I'm a Sysop (admin) for three Wikis, the only way to get an admin blocked is to demote them first. 

      Not technically, you can block them, but then they can simply unblock themselves. If its only an admin, the bureaucrats can demote them, but as mentioned, a bureaucrat can only be demoted by staff if there is either a clear community consensus to do so, or they've been inactive for more than a year.

      That’s my point. I forgot to add that you have to demote them first, otherwise it’s stupid to block them because they can simply unblock themselves afterwards. I think only Fandom staff can block local staff without them being able to unblock themselves, in case they’re setting up a vote to demote the admin/bureaucrat, a block is necessary so they wouldn’t delete any pages or block voters in favor of demoting them, assuming that I’m not wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Totally true. I noticed when staff blocked an admin without demoting him, see https://familyguy.fandom.com/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=block&user=Cal-Boy&page=&year=&month=-1

        Loading editor
    • TortoiseCat this is old news.

        Loading editor
    • A sockpuppet, spamming pictures of a sockpuppet, cute.

      Can somebody block this guy?

        Loading editor
    • Or how about you learning to have a bloody sense of humour?

        Loading editor
    • I'ma close this. This is not the jurisdiction for Forums anyway.

      Y'all got things to say, contact Fandom Staff. BUT. Each of you make sure your own closets are clear of skeletons before you ask Staff to get involved…

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.