FANDOM

• Dinosaurus1
    Dinosaurus1 closed this thread because:
    Getting out of hand.
    06:36, July 20, 2019

I wasn't able to answer you because I am blocked again in Jurassic Park wiki. The got this photo of T-rex in JurassicWorld3.net.

According to Screen Rant, Pink News, and Business Times webs that both Zia, Franklin, Lowery, and Wu are going to return in Jurassic World 3.

The A.V. Club news that Bryce Howard Dallas teases more cameos about the original characters returning in the sixth.

Loading editor
    • All of that can be taken as speculation.

They aren’t reliable sources.

Loading editor
    • Yes they are reliable sources for the sixth film.

Loading editor
    • Well, you should probably send the articles themselves, instead of just saying they were made.

Loading editor
    • Exactly how?

Loading editor
    • Even if they were brought over, they were made by news reporter sites. Should we take them with a grain of salt?

Loading editor
    • Vazqjose1994 wrote: Exactly how?

Links via copy pasting the url, it's not hard.

Loading editor
    • I don't think it is working without the details.

Loading editor
    • We need official sources for information like that - first party, not third party.

Loading editor
    • I already told many of you guys to where to find those resources but you have skipping ahead. So I want you guys to find those info of Jurassic World 3 and Camp Cretaceous with no shortcuts.

Loading editor
    • That's not how this works, Jose. You're the one who made the claims, it's therefore your responsibility to link us to the information.

Loading editor
    • What Crashbash said, saying something then expecting whoever you told it too to find it just makes us think you don't have proper sources.

Loading editor
    • It was already been confirmed to be part of the sixth film on Wikipedia. Where Lowery Cruthers and Henry Wu are going to appear in the sequel. Check Jurassic Park characters on Wikipedia.

Loading editor
    • Then post the link with the information from a reliable source. That's down to you, not us.

Loading editor
    • This is serious. Did check what I told you where to find it?

Loading editor
    • Jose, you need to post the link to the information we found. You are the one making the claim, you are the one saying it is out there, so you need to post the link.

Just copy the address of the site you found the information and post it here - it's really not that difficult.

Loading editor
    • Try that but it is not working right. Without the details how to enter the web.

Loading editor
    • Then let me help you.

• Find the website you're talking about
      • Highlight the website's address in the top bar.
      • Right click
      • Click "Copy"
      • Reply to this thread
      • Click "Paste"
      • The address will appear in your reply, and then you can post it.
        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately I'm on a tablet not computer.

Loading editor
    • Sometimes some speculation are proven untrue. So we don't actually know if things like that will happened. Bear that in mind.

Loading editor
    • I don't know why you say it untrue unfortunately it is said that the other characters like Zia, Franklin, Lowery, Dr. Wu, and possibly the original characters return in the sixth film.

Wait a minute did you even check the online website that I told where to find and read it?

Loading editor
    • Possible, but not 100% proven if they will return. It hasn't been official confirmation if they will return.

Loading editor
    • There's no point trying to tell us to check the online website if you can't/won't provide a link to said website. I will say this again...that is your responsibility. We're not mind readers.

Loading editor
    • Ok now you are just being hurtful.

Loading editor
    • No, I'm not, I'm telling you the truth....you need to be responsible for showing us these links. We can't do it for you.

Loading editor
    • I already showed you where to find the article but you weren't listening.

Right now I'm busy.

Loading editor
    • No you haven't. You have not posted a link to the website you found it on, which I and several others have asked you to do several times over. You're clearly the one not listening, not us.

If you don't show us this link, we can't tell you whether or not it's a reliable source. You need to help us out here.

Loading editor
    • Yes I did you just need to go on Google and type the name of the websites and that's it.

Loading editor
    • Hey, it's your responsibility to post links to us about a source. Get that straight, Jose. Come on.

Loading editor
    • See, Vazqjose1994, if you can’t provide a link of where you found the info, then it can’t be proven. It’s not official confirmation.

Loading editor
    • It can be proven by it just I'm trouble linking it.

screenrant.com/jurassic-world-3-2021-trailer-story-release-date-news

Loading editor
    • @Vazqjose I hate to butt in, but your mistake with that link was, it has to include the
      http://
       :P Anyway, here is the actual link I think you meant:

http://screenrant.com/jurassic-world-3-2021-trailer-story-release-date-news

Loading editor
    • But I am on a tablet not the computer.

Loading editor
    • Oh, no worries! I just left the link above for ya until then to help out.

Loading editor
    • That's a year old news.

Loading editor
    • Vazqjose1994 wrote:
      See what I mean that Zia and Franklin might return in the sixth film.

Here's another one that Henry Wu and Lowery Cruthers returns.

https://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/109278/20190315/jurassic-world-3-star-chris-pratt-hints-significant-time-jump.htm

Loading editor
    • OK, see, now that you've actually posted the links like you were supposed to, I'm afraid to tell you that none of the links you've posted are reliable. They are only speculations. The key word is "expected"...not confirmed, expected. Therefore, we can't include them.

Loading editor
    • You're just saying that because you are jealous of me being a better at knowing a lot  of Jurassic Park than you.

Loading editor
    • Vazqjose1994 wrote: You're just saying that because you are jealous of me being a better at knowing a lot  of Jurassic Park than you.

No, that is not true at all.

You posted a link of what you thought was confirmation, but it was speculation and unofficial words. And now you’re saying that?

Loading editor
    • No I am not. Are you users making me loose my mind?

Loading editor
    • Good lord, how old are you? Ten?

You keep playing the "I'm better than you" card over and over again in the face of not having the information we need, despite having the fact that it is not official and not reliable continually drilled into your head by, on this thread alone, four different users. Long story short, you're behaving extremely childishly.

This isn't about you being right all the time, this is about the wikia having reliable information. I.E. It's a team effort. You need to start acting like an adult, otherwise you're just going to get yourself banned again. And keep in mind, two of the users you're claiming you're better than (I.E. BattleShipMan and Dinosaurus1) are admins, so they can ban you.

Loading editor
    • For the record I'm 24 years old. I believe that you three users are insulting me calling me and trying to ban. So leave me alone if keep on rejecting people like me. Right now I'm busy with other wikis.

Loading editor
    • Vazqjose1994 wrote: For the record I'm 24 years old. I believe that you three users are insulting me calling me and trying to ban. So leave me alone if keep on rejecting people like me. Right now I'm busy with other wikis.

CrashBash was just making a joke. You don’t have to take his response so seriously.

We’re not rejecting you because we want to. You can be a helpful contributive user by posting official sources, not speculation sources like the link you referenced.

Loading editor
    • Dinosaurus1 is right. It's a figure of speech, essentially. You seem to think that everything negative said against you is an attack on your beliefs as a whole, but it isn't. Just because we tell you no does not mean you should take it as an offence. You need to calm down, listen to what we have to say to you and then actually work with us. But that requires you to actually listen to what we have to say, and not act like you know better than everyone in the entire universe.

TL,DR: Just calm down, express your thoughts and if we say "no" and provide a reason, then that's just how it is.

Loading editor
    • Yeah but don't ever reject me and my information again that I'm trying to provide for other wiki.

Loading editor
    • Jose, you can not behave like that. If we tell you your information can't be included (in this case, because it's not from a reliable source), then that's just the way it is. You cannot get your own way all the time, that's just how it is, and sometimes things aren't quite the way you think they are.

Sop with this "I am always right" attitude and we can all be fine.

Loading editor
    • The links you posted are just speculation and not updated information. Expected doesn't mean it's confirmed, just speculation. You just make up the rules as you go along and don't seem to understand what your doing is not helping things for the better. You think everything negative is said against you, but actually we're trying to help you understand, which you blatantly ignored. You think you know what's best for the Jurassic Park franchise, which in reality you don't. You don't understand what is relevant to the franchise or not.

Also, this attitude of yours has to stop. It will not get you anywhere.

Loading editor
    • Hey you guys are trying to insult me again about jurassic park franchise that I don't know even you erased the concept and pictures for no reason. Are trying to start a war and making loose my mind on things what have already read all the details?

Right now don't ever talk about attitude that you guys made me upset.

Loading editor
    • And once again you resort to telling lies about us just to get your way. That really is extremely childish behaviour. Not once did we insult you, and you know full well we didn't insult you. Literally the only reason you're upset is because you're not being allowed to get your own way, with reasons we have already explained to you several times over.

You say you're 24 years old. Act like it, then.

Loading editor
    • I'm not lying you are erased the gallery of the red Dimetrodon toy for no reason at article of Dimetrodon on Jurassic Park wiki that is reason I was upset. Childish behaviour goes like this "stop it or telling my mommy" now that is childish. Since you don't understand more than leave me alone and I'm helping other wikis.

Loading editor
    • You have lied several times over both your accounts, you are being childish (four users have basically explained to you why your information isn't suitable and your response was basically "Shut up, I'm right!"...that is extremely childish) and you're clearly not helping other wikis, you're just sucking up to your own, which is a mere wannabe of ours.

A 24 year old would not act this way. Stop being so rude and immature.

(Also, the Dimetrodon thing was ages ago, you shouldn't still be upset over it....Carnotaur literally told you to get over it and move on)

Loading editor
    • No I am not lying and you need to move on and leave me alone. I believe that you are trying to get away it so are the one being childish and rude to me. You are now lying even more

Right now stay out on this conversation you are no help at all.

Let others to their things on other wikis.

Loading editor
    • No, you are completely irrational and unreasonable with your know-it-all attitude and it's not gonna get you anywhere. All you think about is your own biased, one-sided beliefs. You're totally off-base about what is relevant to the in-universe information in the Jurassic Park franchise and in real life. You've been completely ignorant, you have no regard for understanding, you make incessant accusations against us, you behave like an angry child at us for no reason other then your beliefs, you act up like a rebellious teenager. You're the problem, not a problem solver. I hope that gets through your head.

Loading editor
    • I think I might have to close this thread, due to it getting out of hand.

Loading editor
    • You BattleshipMan are more stubborn and ignorant than ever when are not a good reading and you keep on rebellious even more and calling me names.

So get out of my conversation and leave me alone.

Loading editor
    • You have got a real anger problem. You're extremely belligerent and unreasonable. Whenever we tried to reason with you, you have become defiant and continued with your one-sided opinions. You argued violently with us and you belittle us with your essentially stubborn attitude. Don't you see? None of this would have happened if it weren't for you and your know-it-all behavior.

Close this conversation, Dinosaurus1.

Loading editor
    • Gladly.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.