FANDOM

• I. B. Perky Like A Turkey
    I. B. Perky Like A Turkey closed this thread because:
    I have no comments.
    12:56, July 5, 2019

Hello. I noticed your recent messages contained swear words, so I have edited them out. This message is considered a warning not to use profanity again, as it's against the Wiki Policy to use profanity, slurs, and other unacceptable words.

I know you don't like your messages edited, but this must be understood: the way you express your thoughts is hostile and rude otherwise. You can say the same thing but with a better choice of words. You're otherwise harming the feelings of other users, and that's not good for anybody.

I have also noticed that those swears are also within messages expressing your distaste for the current environment, such as the edits to your messages removing you of your opinion and deleting your Fandom account. No worries on that; it's just the swearing, which is not allowed and was edited out. The community is willing to help work through the issues you are facing if you wish (not guaranteed). You would need to play your part, however, in following the community guidelines.

All the best!

Loading editor
    • Cheeseskates wrote:
      Hello. I noticed your recent messages contained swear words, so I have edited them out. This message is considered a warning not to use profanity again, as it's against the Wiki Policy to use profanity, slurs, and other unacceptable words.

I know you don't like your messages edited, but this must be understood: the way you express your thoughts is hostile and rude otherwise. You can say the same thing but with a better choice of words. You're otherwise harming the feelings of other users, and that's not good for anybody.

I have also noticed that those swears are also within messages expressing your distaste for the current environment, such as the edits to your messages removing you of your opinion and deleting your Fandom account. No worries on that; it's just the swearing, which is not allowed and was edited out. The community is willing to help work through the issues you are facing if you wish (not guaranteed). You would need to play your part, however, in following the community guidelines.

All the best!

I find your lack of understanding how I feel about certain things in life in general,...

Disturbing. 

You don't even know about how hard it is to keep the urge to put an end to one's own life via suicide. And I'd safely guess that you don't even know that depression,if left untreated,can lead to death by suicide. Ignorance is NOT bliss. Ignorance and how recalcitrant the mainstream media is by treating suicide as a crime AND those who work in churches who treat suicide as a sin and/or an act of defiance against "God" will only make anyone's depression get worse,and will also lead to death by suicide. And the correct term to use when someone kills itself should be "Died Of Suicide",NOT "Committed(?) Suicide".

And by the way,...there are many ways to die of suicide due to untreated depression.

Untreated depression,caused by ignorance and recalcitrant behavior shown by those who work in the churches preaching the word of God AND the mainstream media,which also is nothing less and nothing more than the inceasing of the stigma,is the number one(#1) cause of suicide,which is also a cause of death.

Please do me a favor. 

Go forth!,...

Spread the Word!,...

Raise Awareness Of Depression And Mental Health!,...

Use the words/term "Died Of Suicide",NOT "committed suicide"!,....

#BreakTheStigma!

Breakthestigma-1

#BreakTheStigma

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.