FANDOM

• Hey there. This(!) is just an opinion. Nothing less,nothing more.

Please consider letting other people be in charge of either one or any wiki pages that you had created and are in charge of.

And like I had said before,...

This(!) is,...

Just an opinion. Nothing less,nothing more.

Please take care of yourself.

(Bye-bye.)

Loading editor
    • I already did, believe it or not.

And when I left them to it, they took the next six months off.

I never took that long off in five years.

Loading editor
    • ElectricFire 169 wrote:
      I already did, believe it or not.

And when I left them to it, they took the next six months off.

I never took that long off in five years.

You,...need to get laid,...big time.

Just saying!

Loading editor
    • Already have done, thanks for the concern. Unfortunately she was also with a lot of other guys so now I'm at the clinic getting tested.

Loading editor
      Already have done, thanks for the concern. Unfortunately she was also with a lot of other guys so now I'm at the clinic getting tested.

[|(I had already left FANDOM not too long ago,and I am never(!),ever(!) coming back again. I do hope that the test went well for you. And I humbly suggest that you stay away from women who resort to having sex and/or sleeping with many men for money,...or something like that. I also suggest that you,...well,..."don't stick your,...you-know-what,...in crazy",...if you know what I mean! And I also wish you the very best of luck to you in any and/or all of your future endeavors. "Bye,Felicia.")|] 

Loading editor
      Already have done, thanks for the concern. Unfortunately she was also with a lot of other guys so now I'm at the clinic getting tested.

[|(Well,I do hope that it worked out for you. And you should really,...uh,...um,...never stick your (bleep) in "crazy",..."bub". Please let me repeat myself. Never stick your (bleep) in "crazy". Please let me say THAT again,but a lot louder and clearer for you to understand,...hopefully. NEVER,...STICK,...YOUR (BLEEP),...IN,..."CRAZY"!!! Get it?(Yes.),.....Got it?(YES!),.....GOOD! "Bye,Felicia.")|]

Loading editor
    • 70.105.238.67 wrote:

ElectricFire 169 wrote:

[|(Well,I do hope that it worked out for you. And you should really,...uh,...um,...never stick your (bleep) in "crazy",..."bub". Please let me repeat myself. Never stick your (bleep) in "crazy". Please let me say THAT again,but a lot louder and clearer for you to understand,...hopefully. NEVER,...STICK,...YOUR (BLEEP),...IN,..."CRAZY"!!! Get it?(Yes.),.....Got it?(YES!),.....GOOD! "Bye,Felicia.")|]

Can someone block this user I'm pretty sure its the same person

Loading editor
    • Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. He did say he's not planning on coming back.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.