FANDOM

• When using the Portable Infobox Draft button, my browser opens a link for under a second and closes it, no new pages are created, no new templates are made, the page stays the same and nothing new is added to the wiki. This is happening on the Fallout: New California Wiki and I am trying to spruce up the wiki so it all works properly.

Loading editor
    • Please give a link to the template you are trying to convert.

Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote: Please give a link to the template you are trying to convert.

It's all of them, literally all of the templates at [https:project-brazil.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Insights/nonportableinfoboxes The FNC Wiki] are unable to be converted by me, is it an admin only procedure?

Loading editor
    • Works for me (I'm not an admin). It creates /Draft subpage and puts the new portable version code in the subpage.

What browser are you using and have you tried any others?

Loading editor
    • I am using Google Chrome 75, if i attempt to do it in any other browser, i get the message: You do not have permission to edit this page for the following Reason, You do not have permission to edit in the Template namespace.

Loading editor
    • LeoTheLeopardNZ wrote: ...my browser opens a link for under a second and closes it...

That is all we need to know. I am 99.9% certain this thread will help identify, if not completely solve, your issue.

Loading editor
    • Andrewds1021 wrote: That is all we need to know. I am 99.9% certain this thread will help identify, if not completely solve, your issue.

Hurrah! Thank you!

Loading editor
    • Ahh, so it was the adblock issue...

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.