FANDOM

• Noreplyz
    Noreplyz closed this thread because:
    enough
    12:46, June 19, 2019

You demanded an apology from me and TyetheBlockhead. I'm not sure about Tye, but I apologise. I am sorry that you ever came to The Goldbergs wiki. And I am also sorry that you basically told us that you are Rainbowbubbles3 is a twat, TyetheBlockhead is a Nazi and TyetheFortniteHead. I am sorry that I will be reporting that conversation to Staff.

Loading editor
    • I am sorry that you are a gullible tool. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Loading editor
    • I will not apologize about anything as Robert Mcneary is in the wrong. This wouldn’t of happened in the first place if you didn’t call Rainbow an “Awful Bureaucrat.”

Loading editor
    • Yeah, because calling someone a name is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly comparable to spreading blatant libel about people. You are just lucky spreading libel/lies about people is not against the TOU, otherwise you would be globally blocked right now.

Loading editor
    • Firstly, the user put 'Robert Mcneary was here' as an edit, and secondly, you admitted to it. I'm not spreading lies, I'm spreading facts.

Loading editor
    • Again with the libel/blatant lie. You need to learn how to use common sense. If I were those users, I'd be blocked now, because they know how to check IP addresses.

Loading editor
    • So why did you admit to being those users? Also, it's not that easy. I once reported a sockpuppet who they didn't block because there wasn't enough proof. However, I found hard evidence, and then they were blocked. They obviously didn't check the IP then.

Loading editor
    • Please give me the link, where I admitted to being those sockpuppets?

Loading editor
    • Robert Mcneary wrote:
      I am sorry that you are a gullible tool. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's one.

Loading editor
    • You said 'no-one's framing me. RainbowBubbles3 is just gullible'.

No-one's framing you? If it's not you, then someone is framing you. Either you are the sockpuppets and not being framed, or you're not and you are being framed. Make your mind up.

Loading editor
    • "I am sorry that you are a gullible tool. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"' This refers to you calling me Rainbow is a twat, because the troll says he is me. You should be able to see beyond this and think Isn't a trolls motive to cause trouble, chaos and division? instead you decide to take their bait. Congratulations with that.

Loading editor
    • Also, you can see right here, even your admin friend TyetheBlockhead doesn't even think I am a sockpuppet of the profane user(s). https://thegoldbergs.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4468 he said 

I don’t think Mcneary or Gunman are the sock puppets, but I see where the “rewind” started.

and he's right, but you're way too proud to ever admit you are wrong and let me say again that I think you are one of the worst admins or bureaucrats to exist on the whole of Wikia.

Loading editor
    • Well maybe I misunderstood you, but nevertheless you have still abused me to my very limit. Please excuse me for claiming you were a sockpuppet - however I still want proof of who it is - but that’s no excuse for the way you have treated me recently. I don’t want anything to do with you anymore. I have contacted Staff regarding you.

Loading editor
    • Not to be rude, but can this thread be closed?

Yes Mcneary was impertinent but I don’t think he is the sockpuppets. This “conflict” should end right now before anybody gets globally blocked.

Maybe there is a slight chance you’ll be unblocked Robert, but not for a very long time. You can contact me or Rainbow maybe months from now.

Loading editor
    • Robert Mcneary
      Robert Mcneary removed this reply because:
      Get out
      20:33, June 16, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • TyetheBlockhead wrote:
      Not to be rude, but can this thread be closed?

Yes Mcneary was impertinent but I don’t think he is the sockpuppets. This “conflict” should end right now before anybody gets globally blocked.

Maybe there is a slight chance you’ll be unblocked Robert, but not for a very long time. You can contact me or Rainbow maybe months from now.

It's my wall and I am deciding that it stays.

Loading editor
    • TyetheBlockhead wrote:
      Not to be rude, but can this thread be closed?

I completely agree. Tye, don't reply to or post any more messages. I will do the same. Robert can argue with himself if he wants.

Loading editor
    • Instead of talking about shutting up, you could just shut up.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.