FANDOM

• It is me, Lumi, how are you? Hope you're good. Anyways I will ask you something. Since I am not underage anymore, will I still be allowed on the Polandball wiki? I know, I have done a lot of shit when I was underage. I was racist, made alts etc. But I wont do the bullshit my former underage self did. I am not an ultranationalist anymore and I don't deny genocides anymore. Am I allowed to create a new account?

Loading editor
    • Iohann Beha
      Iohann Beha removed this reply because:
      Well no
      09:49, June 15, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Iohann Beha wrote: Please do not ignore people,Nestleh.He only asks something kindly.

Yeah...

Loading editor
    • 176.40.251.10 wrote:
      It is me, Lumi, how are you? Hope you're good. Anyways I will ask you something. Since I am not underage anymore, will I still be allowed on the Polandball wiki? I know, I have done a lot of shit when I was underage. I was racist, made alts etc. But I wont do the bullshit my former underage self did. I am not an ultranationalist anymore and I don't deny genocides anymore. Am I allowed to create a new account?

Antonio is the owner of the wiki, but personally, I'd say yes. You can make a new account.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.