FANDOM

• YO WHAT THE FUCK MAN ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO READ OR ARE YOU JUST BLIND? I CLOSED DOWN ALL THE PAGES FOR A REASON AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN READ MY FINAL WARNING I PUT ON THE "Agent 6" ARTICLE STATING THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL REVERT THE PAGES WHEN THE WIKI IS CLOSING DOWN. STOP REVERTING THE PAGES. THE WIKI IS CLOSING DOWN AND THIS IS NOT VANDALISM. YOU ARE THE VANDAL IN THIS SITUATION 

Loading editor
    • CONTINUING ON TO MY POST LOOK AT THIS LINK https://roblox-framed.fandom.com/wiki/Roblox_Framed!_Wikia <-- THIS HERE IS THE HOME PAGE THAT CLEARLY STATES TO NOT ADD ANYMORE PAGES TO THE WIKI AND THAT IT IS MOVING. AND THEN YOU IP BAN ME FROM BEING ABLE TO EDIT THE PAGES BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS UNTIL YOU SCREWED IT UP BECAUSE YOUR LAZY ASS CAN'T READ SHIT. NOW LOOK, I KNOW YOU ARE MAINLY PART OF THIS "ANTI-VANDALISM" TEAM ON THE WIKI AND THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT "Framed Wikia" BUT PLEASE IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO EVEN CHECK THE HOME PAGE BEFORE DOING UNAUTHORIZED SHIT ON THE WIKI  YOU'RE INVESTIGATING THEN STAY AWAY FROM IT AND DON'T IP BAN CERTAIN PEOPLE'S ASSES JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TAKE 5-10 SECONDS OUT OF YOUR DAY TO CHECK THE WIKI'S OWN RULES THAT YOU DON'T HAVE CONTROL OVER

Loading editor
    • Hello. First of all, I will ask you to not speak to me like that. I blocked you because you are not an administrator, and assumed it was vandalism. If the wiki is moving, then you do not need to blank anything or even touch the wiki anymore, as you can contact Fandom staff so they close it.

I have given you the benefit of the doubt and unblocked you.

Loading editor
    • Yo I'm sorry man I got so triggered because I was impatient to talk to service the correct way. I have never talked to anyone like this on a wiki before. Usually I'm pretty chill but I got out of control and heated up over such a small thing. Thank you for unblocking me and I'm genuinally sorry for what I did. Can you forgive me?

Loading editor
    • Don't worry about it, just a small misunderstanding. Good luck with your wiki.

Loading editor
    • Thank you man I'll be sure to treat your team with respect next time

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.