FANDOM

• I am really new to this and I cannot understand coding on my own at all! I want to get the same, round infoboxes from the Archieverse Wiki, such as this to my own wiki that I am writing here. However, I have no idea how to do so. I also want to colour them based on different shows. Like on the Archieverse Wiki, you simply have to write either "Riverdale" or "CAOS" into the infobox and it changes to that shows colour. I really want this on my wiki but I really need help.

Loading editor
    • This styling is stored in your MediaWiki:Wikia.css
      There is a help page that lists the classes to use in MediaWiki:Wikia.css > Help:Infoboxes/CSS

Looking at Template:Character your wiki's theme is using Europa so the coding in MediaWiki:Wikia.css has to start with .pi-europa

You are going to use "Riverdale" or "CAOS" as the MediaWiki:Wikia.css classes. So an example would be

.pi-europa.pi-theme-Riverdale .pi-title {
          border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0;
      }

Loading editor
    • TableWiz wrote:
      This styling is stored in your MediaWiki:Wikia.css
      There is a help page that lists the classes to use in MediaWiki:Wikia.css > Help:Infoboxes/CSS

Looking at Template:Character your wiki's theme is using Europa so the coding in MediaWiki:Wikia.css has to start with .pi-europa

You are going to use "Riverdale" or "CAOS" as the MediaWiki:Wikia.css classes. So an example would be

.pi-europa.pi-theme-Riverdale .pi-title {
          border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0;
      }

Sorry, but I still really don't understand CSS. Are there any tutorials you could link me to?

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.