FANDOM

• I expected that you'd immaturely block me after I left my response on your talk page. Little kids like you have such fragile egos that you can never admit that you were wrong. Anyway, your block reason is completely invalid and I advise you to lift the block now, before I take this to the bcrats of GoT wiki. I'll give you 5 minutes.

Loading editor
    • Admins Have the right to block users for what ever reason they like, and also threating them will lower your chance,

Loading editor
    • らんたろ あまみ wrote:
      Admins Have the right to block users for what ever reason they like, and also threating them will lower your chance,

No one asked for your opinion or your input. Crawl back into your cave, weeb.

Loading editor
    • NegatronX wrote:

らんたろ あまみ wrote:
      Admins Have the right to block users for what ever reason they like, and also threating them will lower your chance,

Keep digging your own grave, Negatronx.

Loading editor
    • Shaneymike wrote:

NegatronX wrote:

らんたろ あまみ wrote:

Do you actually think you're fooling anyone with that sock? I knew it was you, dummy. Let me explain something to you. One of two things is going to happen. My block will either be lifted by you or by someone else, that's your best case scenario. If not, exciting times are about to take place over at GoT wiki. Remember, I gave you a chance to do the right thing. You still have time to make amends for your incompetence and abuse of power, kid.

Loading editor
    • NegatronX wrote:
      Shaneymike wrote:

NegatronX wrote:

らんたろ あまみ wrote:
      Do you actually think you're fooling anyone with that sock? I knew it was you, dummy. Let me explain something to you. One of two things is going to happen. My block will either be lifted by you or by someone else, that's your best case scenario. If not, exciting times are about to take place over at GoT wiki. Remember, I gave you a chance to do the right thing. You still have time to make amends for your incompetence and abuse of power, kid.

Thats A Bad atemp at trying to act cool 

Loading editor
    • らんたろ あまみ wrote:

NegatronX wrote:
      Shaneymike wrote:

NegatronX wrote:

らんたろ あまみ wrote:

Thats A Bad atemp at trying to act cool 

Indeed it is, still I think we should just ignore him. Despite his threats, I'm pretty confident Buffy will see that he is the kid, not me.

Loading editor
    • Ok got it

Loading editor
    • Talking to yourself, Shaney? Sad.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.