FANDOM

• I can't believe I legit got blocked just for requesting not to be slut-shamed. Because apparently admins always take priority, damn the context I guess. And yeah this account's probably gonna get blocked too, but I don't care, and I've already agreed to leave the admins alone now.

Loading editor
    • You kept pitching yourself on other wikis that you've always spoken the truth, and yet you're here right now playing the victim card at the back of all the death threats you've sent to people.

Loading editor
    • And who, exactly, are you? Don't wanna throw suspicions out, but it's a little weird to get a random anonymous user comment on this. Anyway, please don't side-step the issue. While I don't deny what I've done, I also don't appreciate being slut-shamed either, and I also do appreciate being blocked just for trying to complain about it. Two wrongs, don't make a right. I thought this was something people learned about in elementary school.

Loading editor
    • Not only was I trying to point out that I was being slut-shamed (and that slut-shaming was happening in general), I was also attempting to point out how certain users and admin were dangerously blurring the line of treating me talking about my opinions on sexual lifestyle choices, in which people willingly engage in acts of their choosing, and rape, as though they are one and the same. For this, I just got the users complaining to FANDOM and getting me blocked for "harassment".

Loading editor
    • Also, yes, I have always spoken the truth. But again, two wrongs don't make a right, and I'm not happy about how this has been handled. And if this is just covered up by this entire thing getting deleted, then that'll just confirm to me how BS this all is. 

What I said: "I don't like monogamous relationships, I advocate pomcious screwing" What they somehow got out of that: "He supports rape"

When I, rightfully, tried complaining this was not true, my comment got deleted. When I tried taking other means to inform people of the truth, so I wasn't unfairly branded a rapist or some such, people began yelling "harassment". How is this remotely fair? I don't deny what I've done, yes, but as I've said, two wrongs don't make a right.

Loading editor
    • how about you quit breaking wiki rules?

that is all bye.

oh and if you want a blog...try blogspot and redit

Loading editor
    • Well you don't break Wikia rules to tell certain groups to commit suicide and you certainly don't tell someone to fuck off because their opinions are different. Good day.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.