FANDOM

• Here are the release notes for Fandom's code release scheduled for April 24, 2019:

• NOTABLE: We will disable Draft Saving while we work on improving it.
      Loading editor
    • Appreciated.

And if it has to return then it should be optional for the individual.

Loading editor
    • Consider preference to enable/disable this feature.

Loading editor
    • Hopefully, you will finish the thing as soon as possible so drafts can be available again. It's such a useful tool...

Loading editor
    • Mustafar29 wrote: Hopefully, you will finish the thing as soon as possible so drafts can be available again. It's such a useful tool...

As much as I agree, they did temporarily remove it for a great reason: it was very buggy, such as causing issues in the source editor's height when dismissing your draft or clicking "OKAY" on it. Also, it did lack a way to have your drafts saved (thanks to Sly, he made a script for that), and the drafts didn't have a preference for making the draft saving manual instead of automatic. As much as I love this feature, my personal choice is manual, rather automatic, which is what I'm hopefully waiting for when the drafts come back.

Loading editor
    • I agree, tools like that must be closely thought over before they're launched. However, I had a number of unsaved edits that I didn't copy anywhere because of the drafts feature…

Loading editor
    • JustLeafy wrote: Also, it did lack a way to have your drafts saved (thanks to Rail01, he made a script for that)

Wait a second. If you mean "SavedDrafts" - you're wrong. It's made by SlyCooperFan, I was just contributing to his code.

Loading editor
    • Alright, corrected that.

Loading editor
    • Ah thanks staff 👍🏽.... as I’m already missing this feature very much.... and like fandom staff idea on this, keep it up 👍🏽

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.