FANDOM

• Hello, ZeoSpark. On MarioWiki, there are edit wars. I was wondering if I should substitute you to be in charge of MarioWiki while you are inactive? I want to help try to make the wiki better and also that way, the wiki will not have edit conflicts when you are not around since you are busy. There are edit conflicts on MarioWiki and some include my edit conflicts which I find disastrous.

I want you to end this conflict because I was likely turned down for doing the conflict that happened. I am trying my best to assume good faith even if it does not look right to make sure the user is comfortable. Due to the discussion that turned out to be a conflict of the article, Larry Koopa/Appearances. I received some haze at the end and I am sure neither of our conflicts are our fault. This user made it harder for me to deal as will not listen and leave me in the dumps. I know he is defensive and upset but he should understand about assuming goid faith too. I posted this apology on his wall, but he refuses to forgive now. This is not to cause trouble, I want you to make things right.

Note: To be honest, I hope you know the user I am talking about. He tends to ignore me currently. I am afraid about the consequences the user may have. Please respond as soon as possible (or someone else can respond).

Loading editor
    • Derekblue1
      Derekblue1 removed this reply because:
      15:54, April 22, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Derekblue1
      16:08, April 22, 2019
    • Sorry for not being around. Just had to work almost a week straight and I've just been worn out lately...

It looks like Luigi has been a little upset lately. I guess after getting those powers and being corrected just makes him feel like he's not trying hard enough. I was trying to tell him even us admins and crats get corrected and shouldn't take it the wrong way. I think he just needs some time to himself for the time being.

Also yeah I could use the big help and I was considering making you a crat especially since others supported it. Being a crat by myself for around 5 years is a bit exhausting at times lol...

Loading editor
    • Oh, I considered about being a bureaucrat. Thank you for understanding me and him, I hope he can understand more about mistakes. I am not worried if he does not want to be my friend, I was concerned that he was upset about it. And yeah, I think in reality, it is like having high expectations when you get a good position, but it is sad online could be the case. Thank you for the response!

Edit: To be fair, it looks like he tries to take pride of what he is doing. That is why he considers me for starting arguments and he defending his mistakes. We mostly notice he does not realize that users in promoted positions are even corrected moat of the times, but he should be given time to realize about himself. Somehow, he collides on my edits :O I hope he understand what a content moderator does, he actually relies on you and Karim more than me. He will listen to both of you, while he abandons me in the dungeon.

Loading editor
    • I sent my form as a bureaucrat on MarioWiki, here since I had not filled my form yet. I am also working on a project for the new format guide for the "Major characters" and "Minor characters".

Loading editor
    • Derekblue1
      16:46, April 24, 2019
    • Ugh, he teased me for getting annoyed with him. I told him how rude it was to call me sexist, and he responded arrogantly. I expected him to apologize first before I apologize to him. I told him that I did not speak to him for a long time because he wanted me to leave him alone. It can be my fault, but he often looks down at me currently.

Loading editor
    • Maybe the power has gotten to his head a bit...I'll make sure to have a talk with him to make sure he's okay. I'm definitely going at this as calm as possible since I don't him to feel attacked or anything.

Also, I'll be sure to promote you to crat in a little while! I'll be writing a blog on it first to make sure to let others know I'll be semi-active for a little while. I'll still make edits when I'm free.

Loading editor
    • I still apologized to him, especially I admitted my mistakes. He apologized to me first, I discussed to him about it here. To be fair, I also believe he was correct I started to talk to him about the argument. I fail to understand what I did and what made him feel like that, it wasn’t entirely his fault.

Thank you for your approval for bureaucrat. I will also link the announcement to your blog.

Edit: I am not sure if my talk was good enough to convince him.

Loading editor
    • That's good at least there is resolve. Sorry if I couldn't get to him beforehand I was just taking a break after getting home from work and took a shower.

Loading editor
    • That's OK. I was cold after staying outside. I am working on the latest project for the draft of the character guide pages. Later, I am thinking of changing my avatar when I go on my computer sometime. I want to try taking a screenshot of A Link Between Worlds Zelda sealing Lucario or Dark Pit using her Final Smash, Triforce of Wisdom. That is one of my favorite Final Smashes in SSBU along with Peach Blossom and the All-Out Attack.

Loading editor
    • Derekblue1
      08:47, April 25, 2019
    • I don’t know if my conversation with him was supposed to end like that, he removed his thread without approving my response. I am just perplexed with his response. I did not receive any good answer, instead he removed his own thread. It is like he does not like my advice. I want to know: did he appreciate what I replied to him? I think you should try talking to him about it. I am basically the user whose threads are always removed or closed. This is the same link to the removed thread. I think he is mostly lying about me start arguments and saying that I like arguments more than him. It is just that his position right now makes him misuse his power.

Loading editor
    • Well, hopefully things will calm down since it's better just to let it go and hope not to cause more unnecessary trouble.

Also, sorry for the wait. Like I said on my blog, the internet went out suddenly but I have promoted you to the crat position!

Loading editor
    • Thanks! Look like we are coming back together neutrally :) Thanks for the promotion too. What do you think of my avatar? It looks dark, because Zelda is sealing Lucario. XD

Loading editor
    • (Lol I was planning on changing mine to a Pikachu one with a Mario hat) Looks nice!

Loading editor
    • Thanks! :) That idea of yours makes it equal for Pokémon and Mario.

Loading editor
    • Derekblue1
      11:45, June 28, 2019
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.