FANDOM

• I saw that it is currently being protected due to excessive vandalism. I just wanted to know if this is permanent or temporary.

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, it looks more like permanent. Still can't believe such a shame is possible @wiki.

Sorry, Senvaikis
        Loading editor
    • I was afraid of that. What a drag

Loading editor
    • I onlly just started there and I feel dreadful. I can't begin to imagine how people must feel who have been there for years.

This issue could potentially affect other fandom sites that host lyrics, so I was wondering if you could help me identify what went wrong? I don't want the same thing to happen elsewhere. I asked another user already but I thought I should also ask one of the admins.

In particular, do you know what steps if any were taken to make sure content followed the terms of use and why they didn't work? Did Fandom help in trying find a constructive solution or were they heavy-handed?

Loading editor
    • Hi, Senv. Sorry to dig up fresh wounds - I only just saw the news. What are you and the others doing now? I've missed editing with you guys, sorry I stopped being active but there have been many demands on my time.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.