FANDOM

• Raider.Seriously.Stop blocked me.l ll send message wall gallery.l ll not talk

Loading editor
    • Didn't I tell you that your editting privliges were suspended? I meant it. That includes adding comments, photos, etc. Stop circumventing the bans we set in place and, again, you won't be banned on sight. Lay off for like a month man, and we'll probably drop the bans from a year. Until then, stop.

Loading editor
    • You are not know the beginning The Division 2 wiki Edit,gallery,modify.l ll called the police arrested you or l ll push block you.l ll not funny >C

Loading editor
    • Cool. Again, I have violated no law by doing my job as admin. As for your first sentence, I can't figure out what you're trying to say, but besides the point. I don't care if you're not being funny, I ain't either. I'm trying to make it easier for you to come back after a shorter amount of time than me and Shadow have barred you for. It's currently 1 year due to abusing multiple accounts.

Loading editor
    • Wait. The police in Vietnam can actually accept cases of users getting banned from Fandom? That's pretty funny coming from someone who constantly says that he's not trying to.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.