FANDOM

• Noreplyz
    Noreplyz closed this thread because:
    00:58, March 18, 2019

I see you're a moderator on Nickipedia and since two of the other “crew” members have done blatantly wrong things, I decided to turn to you. So a user who runs a fake wiki by adding a fake MS Paint fan character to all of the images they steal from the wiki they copied (icarly.fandom.com) vandalized the iCarly page by adding a link to their fake wiki at the top. This user asked an admin, Snoopy The Dog, to sysop-lock the page to prevent users from removing their vandalism.

On any well-maintained wiki, I’d assume the admin would block this user and undo their vandalism. Instead, Snoopy The Dog protected the page for them, keeping their vandalism intact. I went on my throwaway account I no longer use and asked CartoonEverything (another admin) to fix the page. He blocked my account and didn’t even do his research to see that the fake wiki is a total sham. All he had to do was click on the link he was protecting. What is going on at this wiki? I have never seen such horrendous leadership on a wiki, and I’ve seen some rough-shape wikis.

Loading editor
    • Don’t listen to him he is a sockpuppet

Loading editor
    • ScottJ.A. wrote: I see you're a moderator on Nickipedia and since two of the other “crew” members have done blatantly wrong things, I decided to turn to you. So a user who runs a fake wiki by adding a fake MS Paint fan character to all of the images they steal from the wiki they copied (icarly.fandom.com) vandalized the iCarly page by adding a link to their fake wiki at the top. This user asked an admin, Snoopy The Dog, to sysop-lock the page to prevent users from removing their vandalism.

On any well-maintained wiki, I’d assume the admin would block this user and undo their vandalism. Instead, Snoopy The Dog protected the page for them, keeping their vandalism intact. I went on my throwaway account I no longer use and asked CartoonEverything (another admin) to fix the page. He blocked my account and didn’t even do his research to see that the fake wiki is a total sham. All he had to do was click on the link he was protecting. What is going on at this wiki? I have never seen such horrendous leadership on a wiki, and I’ve seen some rough-shape wikis.

I see.

Loading editor
    • They are a sock puppet

Loading editor
    • Seems like there has been too much assuming, accusing etc. poor handling by the entrusted administers, invalid blocks, and an incomplete resolution.

Loading editor
    • I’m being harassed by a sockpuppet

Loading editor
    • I blocked them on my Wiki

Loading editor
    • Golfpecks256 wrote: Seems like there has been too much assuming, accusing etc. poor handling by the entrusted administers, invalid blocks, and an incomplete resolution.

I agree. I hope one of the admins will address this in a proper manner at some point.

@DiCaprio, please stop talking about me. I am just trying to restore accuracy to a wiki run so poorly. I have not gone to your wiki and have no plans to do so, nor ever message you personally.

Loading editor
    • But icarly.fandom.com lies and don’t tell the truth all all it’s all lies and has false info

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.