FANDOM

• Please hear me on this: I am unable to past a comment on the message board of the Simpsons wiki because the admins are blocking my accounts and reverting my edits. Be pensive about my message and I will send another one soon. Thank You.

Loading editor
    • I never told you to post on the message board on the Simpsons wiki, I told you to post a message to the admin's wall here on Community Central.

But if you are using multiple accounts to bypass blocks, you are breaking the Terms of Use. That's not allowed. And that's not likely winning you any favors with the admins. If they don't want you on their wiki, find another place to spend your time.

Loading editor
    • You have a good point about that and my father told me of it. But if I'm blocked from the Simpsons wiki, I'm blocked from every other wiki. Also, will my suspension be abolished this spring? If so, please keep me posted.

Loading editor
    • I have no idea what the block info is, as you have multiple accounts. You'd have to check the original account's block data.

If that account is globally blocked, you shouldn't keep making new accounts. You were punished, you've got to sit out the punishment.

Loading editor
    • Okay then. But understand this: The admins of the Simpsons wiki have caused havoc for me since my accounts were blocked. That is a predicament.

Loading editor
    • Alternatively, you were blocked, you then chose to make new accounts to evade the block, which were then also blocked. Because you're not allowed to do that. It's a predicament entirely of your own making.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.