FANDOM

• Sannse
    Sannse closed this thread because:
    Please move on.
    21:43, May 20, 2019

Be warned. I spotted a different account posting the same removed blogs from a wiki member that I found out you had ousted for grooming minors. The member FreightTrain_The is making sockpuppet accounts. One has already been banned. I am letting you know to keep alert.

I Will Chew On Your Bones (talk) 17:29, March 15, 2019 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Ok, thank you for informing me, glad that there are more people helping to stop him.

Loading editor
    • You can thank an annonymous reddit user posting links to all his bull he's pulled. He showed up, being toxic on the r/zoids and r/mech subreddits that I was in and I do not like liars and ppl with high opinion of themselves. Since then, as I am heavily in the zoid fanbase, know several admins and am an admin myself to a site, I have been keeping tabs everywhere for nonsense.¬† So far he's also been banned recently from the¬†Zoids Philippines Collectors group, r/zoids subreddit, and the admin of phen0type zoids has told me once he has gotten back from his vacation he will be banned there as well, as he has started asanine arguments with others, continued on with an elitist mentality that he is better than even some staff members, and sending threats through private messages. It's almost become my personal project. Almost.

Loading editor
    • This guy is sick.

Loading editor
    • Hello there, this is not a sockpuppet account because obviously it uses the name of my main wiki account, now in response to those libelous idiot stooges and their nonsense carry on about me grooming a child on the Jurassic Park wiki, they would be referring to this message threadwhich believe it or not doesn't actually include me grooming a minor and I have listed the deleted messages from that thread here in order:

So as you can all see it is quite clear that I was only enjoying a humourous conversation with a new JP wiki user and in case anyone was wondering, no I did not immediately perv over to his profile to see if they were saying they are under eighteen years of age (obviously there isn't a sure way to confirm a person's actual age with most wiki accounts) before beginning that conversation and I still haven't...

I could have easily mentioned this sooner but I was anticipating more common sense and decency from people.

Loading editor
    • The block on your original account has expired. Use it.

Loading editor
    • Hi, regarding the global ban on this account, I was never actually contacted about how long it was for so I don't know what was going on there. Aynway did you have a proper look at my last message in this thread?

Loading editor
    • You could see it when you try to edit a page. You could always ask about it via Special:Contact/general.

Loading editor
    • Ok thank you though after I noticed that it had occurred I didn't bother going about trying to edit pages haha.

Now about the carry on regarding how I groomed a child on the Jurassic Park wiki, what can you say about this in light of my other message on here disproving that nonsense, this is something that has been quite bothersome as the same few people and one in particular have been following my activity across wikis and even on Reddit and spread this lie and others about me there as well.

Are you a fandom admin etc. and if not then who would you recommend I contact regarding this, I've already messaged SophieDP about it.

Loading editor
    • No, and I have no idea about it. I strongly suggest discussing it via Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • I'm opening this thread up for a moment, because I want people to see it - please pass the link on to anyone involved in this matter.

From what I can see there's no sign of pedophillia or grooming. I see some inappropriate comments (not related to children) and a lot of sarcasm.

Spreading rumors like those that have been going around is not okay - they can have a serious effect on someone's life - even on their RL!

So everyoneplease move on from this. If you have more to say on the matter, please use Special:Contact.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.