FANDOM


  • Sophiedp
    Sophiedp closed this thread because:
    Please see reply #42 for the reason.
    11:36, January 13, 2019

    So I decided that Flipline Studios Wiki needed a French version for people in France, Switzerland, and Canada, and I need to know how to make people admins. I know you would be a great admin. We also need more international wikis for everything.

      Loading editor
    • Good luck with your site, but I am not interested in being an admin on another site (I already have a lot of responsibility on the one I'm a bureaucrat in).

      Seeing that you shanghaied me into being an admin from your site (making me an admin without my permission), I have removed myself from the staff of that site, and do not wish to be added back.

        Loading editor
    • Me neither. Why did you make me an admin on your wiki...? This is unacceptable. Is Poland located within France? No. And I cannot speak in French. I do not want to be the admin on your wiki. Bdj - how can I remove myself from the staff? Please tell me. And Marvel - Do not you dare do it again. Is that clear?

        Loading editor
    • How's being admin a bad thing? I would accept it, and not complain. I'm sorry, but I disagree with both of your points. Besides, you know what being admin is like.

        Loading editor
    • But I do not want to be one on Frech wiki - this was done without my knowledge or permission. Forcing people to do something they do not want to - that is so wrong. And I cannot speak or write in French. I asked the community central to remove me from being part of the staff.

        Loading editor
    • What I said earlier was sarcasm. He made me admin too. So I blocked him on that wiki for 100 years! LMAO! 

        Loading editor
    • Oh... sorry... I thought you... Never mind.

        Loading editor
    • He's lost admin rights at least.

        Loading editor
    • True i'm admin or discussion moderator myself so really how is it bad? Because if it was me i'd like it so if you want them removed best contact the staff through:

      https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:contact/general

      To have them removed if not then best lol the rights you have because you can ban users and so on whois acting inappropriate behavior on talk pages, stop spams, stop vandal's you name it as long as admins don't abuse there power so really enjoy having admin rights alot do truely and seriously alright?

      So you really know i'm just going to say that. 

        Loading editor
    • I made you a normal user RUNEPATRIARCH.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Cinderella Lover. And I'm sorry for that burst of anger. I was writing that on impulse and emotions.

        Loading editor
    • My Fairy Godmother did it! She used her Bibity Bobity Boo power! LMAO!

        Loading editor
    • Trainer Micah wrote:
      True i'm admin or discussion moderator myself so really how is it bad? Because if it was me i'd like it so if you want them removed best contact the staff through:

      https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:contact/general

      To have them removed if not then best lol the rights you have because you can ban users and so on whois acting inappropriate behavior on talk pages, stop spams, stop vandal's you name it as long as admins don't abuse there power so really enjoy having admin rights alot do truely and seriously alright?

      So you really know i'm just going to say that. 

      But one user made us admins without our knowledge and permission - I found out about that by accident and I do not have plans to contribute there as I cannot speak in that language (French).

        Loading editor
    • Why was I blocked by someone who I thought was my friend?

        Loading editor
    • You can figure it out yourself.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, so I'm being blocked for absolutely no reason?

        Loading editor
    • Marvel Stadium wrote:
      Oh, so I'm being blocked for absolutely no reason?

      You made us admins without our knowledge, you lummox.

        Loading editor
    • RUNEPATRIARCH wrote:
      Marvel Stadium wrote:
      Oh, so I'm being blocked for absolutely no reason?
      You made us admins without our knowledge, you lummox.

      Okay, Chill it's always best to ask for premission on users who' want to became admin not the opposite way around give them a opportunity to editor and show you what they have in experience after if they ask. Then reply a message say Yes or no and say your reason too so they'll know alright?  

      An i see well alot of us are difficult in franch language speaking so i two have a difficult ability so i always say don't contribute to fandom's you don't know or of. Instead contribute to ones you know of and like alright so you know on that okay. 

        Loading editor
    • I had the power, until one person who I thought I could trust turned against me.

        Loading editor
    • I'm glad I blocked you.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed well learn from your lessons then all i'm going to say and leave nicely.

      And i will do that.

        Loading editor
    • Someone please close this thread.

        Loading editor
    • Trainer Micah wrote:
      RUNEPATRIARCH wrote:
      Marvel Stadium wrote:
      Oh, so I'm being blocked for absolutely no reason?
      You made us admins without our knowledge, you lummox.
      Okay, Chill it's always best to ask for premission on users who' want to became admin not the opposite way around give them a opportunity to editor and show you what they have in experience after if they ask. Then reply a message say Yes or no and say your reason too so they'll know alright?  

      An i see well alot of us are difficult in franch language speaking so i two have a difficult ability so i always say don't contribute to fandom's you don't know or of. Instead contribute to ones you know of and like alright so you know on that okay. 

      I am the administrator on English Flipline Studios wiki. I started as a regular contributor and when the administrators there saw that my edits were good they promoted me to content moderator and after several months to the administrator. And that user also did the same thing to other administrator from English Flipline Studios wiki. And I found out that I am the admin on French Flipline Studios wiki because other user told me about it. I neither want to contribute there nor be the administrator. Thankfully Cinderella Lover removed me from being the part of the staff and blocked that user so he would not do that trick again.

        Loading editor
    • We have to block him on everything.

        Loading editor
    • Cinderella Lover wrote:
      Someone please close this thread.

      Only admins can do that or that... bedbug because he started it. We just have to wait.

        Loading editor
    • Cinderella Lover wrote:
      We have to block him on everything.

      Indeed. VSTF should take care of him.

        Loading editor
    • Hang on! She swore at me! 

        Loading editor
    • Only because you swore at me, and RUNEPATRIARCH!

        Loading editor
    • Marvel Stadium wrote:
      Hang on! She swore at me! 

      It is your fault. You should never have made the thing you did not understand. 

      And she excused herself for that behaviour unlike you.

        Loading editor
    • See. You were clearly wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Cinderella Lover wrote: See. You were clearly wrong.

      No! You were wrong!

        Loading editor
    • Marvel Stadium wrote:

      Cinderella Lover wrote: See. You were clearly wrong.

      No! You were wrong!

      You're wrong! Get the message through your head!

        Loading editor
    • Cinderella Lover wrote:

      Marvel Stadium wrote:

      Cinderella Lover wrote: See. You were clearly wrong.

      No! You were wrong!
      You're wrong! Get the message through your head!

      There is no point of reasoning or even talking with him. He is as stubborn as a mule. Let's just ignore him and wait for the admins to close this threat and VSTF to block him.

        Loading editor
    • Cinderella Lover wrote: How's being admin a bad thing? I would accept it, and not complain. I'm sorry, but I disagree with both of your points. Besides, you know what being admin is like.

      She clearly sides with me.

        Loading editor
    • Marvel Stadium wrote:

      Cinderella Lover wrote: How's being admin a bad thing? I would accept it, and not complain. I'm sorry, but I disagree with both of your points. Besides, you know what being admin is like.

      She clearly sides with me.

      That was sarcasm, I really hated you, and I still do! Now I'm going to ignore you!

        Loading editor
    • Cinderella Lover wrote:

      Marvel Stadium wrote:

      Cinderella Lover wrote: How's being admin a bad thing? I would accept it, and not complain. I'm sorry, but I disagree with both of your points. Besides, you know what being admin is like.

      She clearly sides with me.

      That was sarcasm, I really hated you, and I still do! Now I'm going to ignore you!

      You are the worst user ever!

        Loading editor
    • Look, yelling at each other and using hate speech will get you nowhere. You may get considered as trolls. Marvel Stadium, I have given you advice on your message wall on how to handle this. Don't give users admin rights without first asking them. and Cindrella Lover, I suggest you just calmly tell him you don't want the rights, like Bdj610 and RUNEPATRIARCH did. What you did was just as bad, Because blocking him on a wiki he founded is not right.

      Marvel Stadium, arguingand swearing can be considered harassment. That can result in global blocking. You don't need to take it from me, but I'm just giving advice so you don't have to scream at each other so much.

      Bdj, I suggest you close this thread.

        Loading editor
    • OK. I'm sick, and tired of this, someone close this thread immediately.

        Loading editor
    • BunnyEarsFan wrote: Look, yelling at each other and using hate speech will get you nowhere. You may get considered as trolls. Marvel Stadium, I have given you advice on your message wall on how to handle this. Don't give users admin rights without first asking them. and Cindrella Lover, I suggest you just calmly tell him you don't want the rights, like Bdj610 and RUNEPATRIARCH did. What you did was just as bad, Because blocking him on a wiki he founded is not right.

      Arguing can be considered harassment. That can result in global blocking. Therefore, I likely should report y'all to the Fandom Staff. I will not be doing that at this time. But use common sense. You don't need to take it from me, but I'm just giving advice so you don't have to scream at each other so much.

      Bdj, I suggest you close this thread.

      I suggest that someone blocks all these people involved in this thread, excluding me.

        Loading editor
    • If you aren't listening to me on it, I can do nothing. But for you to ask for me to get blocked when i only tried to reason...

        Loading editor
    • Case closed, no one mention another word about this user, it will only make things worse!

        Loading editor
    • This thread is now closed. Please direct any more messages to Special:Contact.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message