FANDOM

• Long time no chat

Loading editor
    • hi!

Loading editor
    • Hi Lol just learnedly that Sophie is a guy (not that I liked her) no homo, but I assumed that he/she/it was a girl due to the obviously feminine name. Loooool

Loading editor
    • hmph

Loading editor
    • Hmph.

Loading editor
    • Yea I understand it does sound pretty gay, but I said no homo and I got a gf so I ain’t gay. It’s like when you see a woman and you think she’s a woman and she turns around and you see a lump in his pants. It’s just confusing. (mods if you see this just take it down or warn me pls don’t block me).

Loading editor
    • And why “hmph”. This is so uncomfortable. I usually hate it when anything gay happens to me (I don’t care what others do as long as you miss me with dat). One example was moonlight. I watched the movie, but I left every time something gay happened so for example the kissing scene. Right before it happened I left to get some blueberries and when I get back all I saw was them awkwardly touching hands by accident and retracting them instantly like any straight male would. The same thing happened with all the other parts that I shouldn’t mention here. So when I get into my carpool with my senior friends in the carpool who love a good movie and messing with the unsuspecting lower classmen (I’m a sophmore) they tell me about how this movie was about to gay dudes and I was thinking what! I’m oretty sure this movie is a coming of age story in which a shy young boy turns into a grill wearing kingpin. So yes I seriously do not like these situations, so much do I dislike them that I subconsciously avoid them (I guess seeing what happened in that movie lol) again mods pls just ask me to take it down if I violate any rules.

Loading editor
    • Ok then

Loading editor
    • Yes a straight man’s straightness is not to be trifled with

Loading editor
    • Very well then.

Loading editor
    • Yes korra I believe you probably feel the same way or similar (if you are not gay). Akumi I believe you are female so yes you probably have some understanding of the no homo rule (Ex. if there are empty stalls don’t go next to another guy).

Loading editor
    • 4AWJ0co.png

Loading editor
    • This is a God tier thread

Loading editor
    • Why lol

Loading editor
    • It be like dat sometimes

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.