FANDOM

• Thank you for helping with the whole situation. I hope it can be resolved.

Loading editor
    • I have been trying to find a solution for this issue from 2017 I guess and staff members , almost from the time when discussion board was activated. I have again left a message on the admin's talk page. Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon.

Loading editor
    • Thanks. He wiped everything again. I just posted another discussion post trying to get a consensus as to how many people have been affected. I’m taking screen shots because it’s unfair that he’s removing things that directly affect the community (because according to what I’ve been told by staff the community gets a say in the leadership and the founder of the wikia left ages ago as did many people when this problem came up mid 2016). I don’t think this will end well because when this became an issue they tried to deal with this admin and he just didn’t comply and everyone left. I don’t know if there will be any other way to deal with it other than removing him somehow.

Loading editor
    • Also his point that people are underage is garbage - I don’t know what we can do at this point.

Loading editor
    • Him saying that he will do anything he wants coz he is the only power user makes his motives very clear. And his black mailing to staff that you don't listen to my suggestions so I won't listen to your requests, makes it more complicated.

Loading editor
    • Is it possible to present the evidence to staff that he is behaving this way and have him removed?

Loading editor
    • Well if the community votes altogether or in majority against him then I guess the staff can remove him.

Loading editor
    • That’s harder than we think bc not all the community is on regularly and he will delete the post. I put up a poll to see who knows/who doesn’t and I’ve been screen shotting so I have evidence that we discussed it

Loading editor
    • Then make a post and inform the staff. If the vote gets deleted, the staff will handle it. Only an internal member can create a vote. After the vote has been created you can inform staff and also request them to use the announcement feature on your behalf to inform almost all the members. Most likely they will reply back saying that they will look over the vote but may not agree to use the announcement feature(which is really important to gain maximum attention) but sometimes persuasive words do the trick.

Loading editor
    • Ok I’ll start the ball rolling on that

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.