FANDOM

• Hi, I wondering if you can help me out on DPL part?

Let me know if this is possible.... as I getting very frustrated and about give up with it..... Why can't I do it -_- T_T.

Loading editor
    • Hi AnimePerson1,

The folks over at the technical support board may be able to help you out with that.

Loading editor
    • Hi MarkvA I been over there... did ask but got getting anyway and feel like giving up on it as it just not going as it should be... sigh...

I'm stuck on DPL Offer which has more info than DPL Shop or Reward which work fine... just DPL Offer seem to be an issue at moment.

Loading editor
    • I'm afraid I'm not particularly familiar with DPL, so I can't really help you out with this issue. I suggest giving your thread on the forums a bit more time to see if anyone else may reply; looks like it's only been a day or so since the last reply.

Loading editor
    • MarkvA wrote: I'm afraid I'm not particularly familiar with DPL, so I can't really help you out with this issue. I suggest giving your thread on the forums a bit more time to see if anyone else may reply; looks like it's only been a day or so since the last reply.

Okay 👍🏽

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.