FANDOM

• Hi, I saw your part of the feedback group so I thought I'd leave some feedback for you: Don't make massive changes to pages without leaving a reason in the log. Also, if you want to make a new page: then make a new page. Don't delete someone else's page and replace it with your own content. Renncast (talk) 15:27, December 16, 2018 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Wait, was this feedback for me or for someone/something else?

Loading editor
    • You erased all the fan maintained wikis from the Template:MetaFooter, the ones actually using that footer. None of the internal sites you changed the links to use that footer, and many of them are forbidden for normal users to access. It renders the whole webring intention pointless when the only pages that display that template aren't on the list and the people who might use it can't view the pages it links to. So what was the point of doing that? Who's it for? You left no clues in the histroy log.

Loading editor
    • Oh, it's for staff. I was asking staff if that could be an official navigation template for all the official Meta wikis for Fandom and they said they like the idea and would just discuss it with the rest of the team and reach back to me. Sorry for not clarifying.

Loading editor
    • Just to make things more organized, I'll revert to the last revision of fan-made wikis used to guide regular users and create a separate template for official wikis.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.