FANDOM

• Weren't you globalled before? How did you become councilor?

Loading editor
    • Alright, I can explain. The global block was actually an accidental error that occasionally happens on some users. Unfortunately, you never know when this happens. Though, I became a councilor because I've been a loyal user on this platform, and I've often sent feedback for certain features on this platform. Also, I simply then asked, then they replied a month later so that i can sign the NDA agreement, which is an agreement that tells you to not tell anybody about features only announced in the community council wiki, then, several hours later, I become a councilor.

Loading editor
    • JustLeafy wrote:
      The global block was actually an accidental error that occasionally happens on some users.

I thought you were globalled for vandalism.

Loading editor
    • i've seen trolls get promoted to vstf and then wipe their contribs on wikis they trolled

this is nothing lol

Loading editor
    • 45.77.236.68 wrote:

JustLeafy wrote:
      The global block was actually an accidental error that occasionally happens on some users.

I once was locally blocked for vandalism, but I now completely regret vandalizing. You can read it here: w:c:justleafy:Q&A.

The Last Booker DeWitt wrote: i've seen trolls get promoted to vstf and then wipe their contribs on wikis they trolled

this is nothing lol

What do you mean by that? They deleted their own bad contributions, I guess you meant?

Loading editor
    • JustLeafy wrote:

45.77.236.68 wrote:

JustLeafy wrote:
      I once was locally blocked for vandalism, but I now completely regret vandalizing. You can read it here: w:c:justleafy:Q&A.

The Last Booker DeWitt wrote: i've seen trolls get promoted to vstf and then wipe their contribs on wikis they trolled

this is nothing lol

What do you mean by that? They deleted their own bad contributions, I guess you meant?

Yeah

Loading editor
    • Kinda ironic and awkward. Though, my point is, I rarely vandalized back in the day. Now, I honestly no longer vandalize not ever plan vandalism on a wiki, and I do helpful contributions to this platforms instead of acting awkwardly with all the spam and swearing. Though, due to my helpful contributions, I'm now a councilor, a founder of 4 wikis, a staff on several wikis and a content moderator on the FANDOM Developers Wiki. That's probably all I ever need to be, and I feel accomplished for doing so.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.