Loading editor
    • i didnt even do anything

Loading editor
    • Could be worse

Loading editor
    • Same!

Loading editor
    • Hello there,

I am here to grant a second opinion on all of your bans, at the request of Mendes2.

You all have been warned constantly, over and over, to not disrupt chat. The chat-room here on Community Central is not a place for off-topic discussion, especially when it becomes immensely disruptive to others. There have been several warnings granted, and plenty of leniance was given prior to the bans.

Furthermore, I had made it clear earlier today that any misbehavior was going to result in a ban.

So, in light of this, I'm going to be extending the bans for all of you. If you have issues with my staffing or that of Mendes2, you are free to contact Staff. Otherwise, case is closed.

Have a nice day!

Loading editor
    • @PyroNacht I don't know what I did :( I just joined that today too.

Loading editor
    • @PyroNacht we were just talking about funny stuff then gt kicked then banned.

Loading editor
    • @PyroNacht we ment no harm. We were talking on our own topic. We said hi to people then talked to them. So I don't know why we got banned for 2 weeks now.

Loading editor
    • "You all have been warned constantly, over and over, to not disrupt chat." seems like a huge misinterpretation of the actual events. @Cheekymonga didn't seem to do anything wrong, other than unintentionally spamming in only one instant. Mendes2 gave him a warning, and he apologized. Then, out of nowhere, he was banned for no reason whatsoever.

As for me, I merely posted a couple emojis, and I was kicked from the chat. He explained to me that I was spamming, something that was not my intention whatsoever. After that, I didn't cause any further disruptions (if you beg to differ, I would like to request that you recount specific examples that prove otherwise).

It seems that all of us who have been banned have made a couple minor infractions (not to mention unintentional), were given a warning ONCE, and then moments later, banned from the chat (despite our agreeing to, from then on, abide by the rules).

Loading editor
    • Some of you guys may not have received as many warnings as another, but that does not change the fact that there are rules in place for a reason. I do not believe any of you guys were acting with malice, yet your intentions come off as such. When a moderator kicks somebody, it is wise not to comment on such; same applies to the ban.

Nobody is entitled to 3+ warnings. Nobody is entitled to even 1-2 warnings. Everybody in the chat-room is capable of following the rules, and if it becomes disruptive, then the one who causes it is banned.

If you have a problem with the admods here, then again, use Special:Contact. Staff will not respond to your messages on their walls when it comes to the Community Central chat-room.

If you have any further questions, then I'm going to have to have another admod take a look because I need to sleep.

Loading editor
    • i got 1 warning

Loading editor
    • I didnt know I spammed

Loading editor
    • so i said apologized then got banned

Loading editor
    • "Our intentions came off a such" yet Cheekymonga apologized and said he wouldn't do it again, as did the rest of us. Can you have another admod take a look?

Loading editor
    • MICKEYMOUSEUSERNAME wrote:
      "You all have been warned constantly, over and over, to not disrupt chat." seems like a huge misinterpretation of the actual events.

@Cheekymonga didn't seem to do anything wrong, other than unintentionally spamming in only one instant. Mendes2 gave him a warning, and he apologized. Then, out of nowhere, he was banned for no reason whatsoever.

As for me, I merely posted a couple emojis, and I was kicked from the chat. He explained to me that I was spamming, something that was not my intention whatsoever. After that, I didn't cause any further disruptions (if you beg to differ, I would like to request that you recount specific examples that prove otherwise).

It seems that all of us who have been banned have made a couple minor infractions (not to mention unintentional), were given a warning ONCE, and then moments later, banned from the chat (despite our agreeing to, from then on, abide by the rules).

True

Loading editor
    • It’s to late now thanks too you. I told you not to report it to teh admin becuase we deserved it

Loading editor
    • ?

Loading editor
    • It really does not matter now

Loading editor
    • All we can do is dal with the ban

Loading editor
    • Deal

Loading editor
    • your banned for a month

Loading editor
    • Yes I know that

Loading editor
    • the questions of life

1. WHY

Loading editor
    • Correct

Loading editor
    • Singingfollower wrote:
      the questions of life

1. WHY

Stop it you lol.

Loading editor
    • Thegreatkatyusha wrote:
      It’s to late now thanks too you. I told you not to report it to teh admin becuase we deserved it

you kidding right?

Loading editor
    • I’m not and can you agree that’s I warned you not to report him, but you did it anyways.

Loading editor
    • Thegreatkatyusha wrote:
      I’m not and can you agree that’s I warned you not to report him, but you did it anyways.

THE ADMIN CLEARLY SAID WE CAN REPORT 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.