FANDOM

• On my Wiki, the Kaleido Star Wiki, someone keeps putting up this page in Russian and this is the second time I deleted the whole thing.

How can I permamently delete it and stop it from popping back up? https://kaleidostar.wikia.com/wiki/Дверные_комплектующие

Loading editor
    • I’ll have to ask one of my co-mods but we had this situation on the Just Dance Wiki and he just protected the page somehow and deleted it (but the protection stayed). I suggest blocking that user as well.

Loading editor
    • CAMERAwMUSTACHE wrote: I’ll have to ask one of my co-mods but we had this situation on the Just Dance Wiki and he just protected the page somehow and deleted it (but the protection stayed). I suggest blocking that user as well.

Hang on, I might be remembering that wrong

Loading editor
    • Dropping in:

You did not delete the page, you blanked it. Which caused the spam monitoring people to think that was the vandalism, and they reverted it.

Only admins can delete pages, and that wiki's admin has been inactive since 2011. You can alert VSTF about the vandalism and they'll take care of it.

Loading editor
    • Technically, I was the admin of that Wiki. But since I rarely edit things on a Wiki, I don't remember my old password for that.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.