FANDOM

• Energy X
    Energy X closed this thread because:
    Issue has been dealt with.
    23:00, April 5, 2019

Apparently, one of your admins on the Pokémon Wiki has been running a playground, posting sensitive and personal information. I'm so sorry to run into you like this and give feedback in such as odd matter, but things surely have been different. Things have changed lately, and one thing that has changed is about the information I just approached you with as of now.

Loading editor
    • @Energy X -- See Lordranged7's talk page on Pokémon wikia. (btw, still doing the images thing, but also doing YouTube games on a channel site named VideoGameCollectionHD that requires tons of work, which is not a sockpuppet of NintendoGamingHD; I'm just creating that for better production of videos and I have revealed that it's the same person)

(the message above is copy-paste spam by a user I'm ignoring and attempts to bring cross-wiki drama feuds similar to the ones he did on w:c:pokemon:special:contribs/VideoGamePhenomHD, I reverted the edits on the Pokémon wikia because it is unproductive and pointless drama and spam that has nothing to do with the wikia and is riddled with false accusations that the staff have denied and he has been told by multiple people, including Wikia staff, to stop litigating such silly issues)

Loading editor
    • It clearly states that TPG has been acting different somewhat, and has been using his own test Wiki to post sensitive and personal data, which accordingly and seemingly against Wikia's Terms of Service. I contacted support numerous times to have his test Wiki to be taken down, but all had no avail. My sincere apologies, but things sure have changed, and have been different as of lately. I know you even feel bad to see your own administrator on the Pokémon Wiki do such a thing like this, but you have to understand, things change, and you gotta go with the flow with those changes.

Loading editor
    • As an added update, here's the real thing. Outside of Wikia, ThePokémonGamer usually spends time uploading videos on his YouTube channel. However, more disturbing, this user has had a history of cyber-bullying an individual, which has been going on for nearly two years. TPG, outside of Wikia, had been abusing multiple accounts on YouTube, Facebook, and just about almost everywhere else. It also had been stealing photos from other users' Facebook profiles to repost them on its Google Drive account as well as create a shocking article on Encyclopedia Dramatica to cause libel and defamation about the same individual. It all states clear that this really is the truth, and the dark side of the force about TPG is finally explained.

Loading editor
    • From what it looks like, you are just pointing flaws of the guy. All the more reason to see that you are trying to overshadow him.

Personally, I don't really care if people post personal info, although it is unwise to do that. Regardless, he did not do anything wrong on the site he and I edit. Whatever he does is of his own accord, not yours or mine.

So all in all, please drop this issue. In fact, this stalking of yours should stop; this should not concern me personally, and neither should you. Period.

Loading editor
    • Energy X wrote: From what it looks like, you are just pointing flaws of the guy. All the more reason to see that you are trying to overshadow him.

Personally, I don't really care if people post personal info, although it is unwise to do that. Regardless, he did not do anything wrong on the site he and I edit. Whatever he does is of his own accord, not yours or mine.

So all in all, please drop this issue. In fact, this stalking of yours should stop; this should not concern me personally, and neither should you. Period.

Neither am I even concerned either, I've already dropped the issue as well a long time ago - it's a silly issue and I've avoided replying whenever, nor will I reply further to this thread.

Loading editor
    • @Energy X: The external site was actually this site on Encyclopedia Dramatica. After your admin blocked me without specifying a proper reason, I have decided to explain the remaining situation here. I did not vandalize any external site, nor did TheWikiOddish. The page on ED had to be taken down because it exposes personal information, and the truth stands.

Loading editor
    • @Energy X - VGP actually impersonated TheWikiOddish to take down the article, even though his word choice and writing style goes to show that it was actually him who blanked the article. I blocked him because I already specifically warned in an edit summary that he would blocked next time he brought intersite drama to the wiki, and it's only for three days, so yes I did "specify a proper reason". Furthermore, there's nowhere where he requested or contacted TheWikiOddish to actually do that, he just found the name of some random user on the wiki and created an account named after them acting as if it was a clever idea or actually hides his identity.

Although, that's besides the point. Linking to shock sites such as the Encyclopedia Dramatica wiki is most likely a violation of the terms of service and certainly a violation of the Pokémon wiki's policies anyway. It's also only VGP who's publicizing that article by promoting attempts to take it down.

Loading editor
    • I'd better lock this. I don't want to be a part of this problem, okay? I have trust in ThePokémonGamer, who has not shown any malice on the site. This public discrimination against one user makes you even worse than a troll.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.