FANDOM

• ThePokémonGamer is still posting unnecessary material, now on his own sandbox and text Wiki. It now posted this, but it does not regard the same person. The cyber-bullied victim is NOT the person who is on probation, which now seems to be a completely different story. I will contact support again to see what we can do with this. Right now, it's just a period of civil war, where everyone is fighting for their rights.

Loading editor
    • Update: Now the user posted this. With all of what's been happening so far around, this user has been a personal data only poster. It's hard to tell if this user has been at any other Wiki site, doing the same thing. If anyone, especially any site staff user could look into the global contributions of ThePokémonGamer, now it would be the time.

Loading editor
    • Please reach out to Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • Already did. TPG Test Wiki could be a sock puppet of Dramatica, and could be taken down soon. We finally had our limits with this user. There has been just aftershocks just about everywhere. I'm just so sorry for getting you involved and telling all about this, but bad things like this happen. Well anyways, best of luck.

Loading editor
    • As an added update, just started a petition. Maybe this could garner a little attention to vote on the shutdown of the ThePokémonGamer's dark playground.

Loading editor
    • VideoGamePhenom
      VideoGamePhenom removed this reply because:
      Comment not needed anymore
      01:27, June 8, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • VideoGamePhenom
      VideoGamePhenom removed this reply because:
      Comment not needed anymore
      01:27, June 8, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • As an update, I will give you a link to a profile linked with TPG that's on change.org.

Loading editor
    • As I have said before, you need to use Special:Contact for these reports. 

Loading editor
    • What? Saying this is like being a bystander who doesn't do anything about the problem. It's like you don't even care about it if they don't use the contact tool.

Loading editor
    • AmberWolf2000 wrote: What? Saying this is like being a bystander who doesn't do anything about the problem. It's like you don't even care about it if they don't use the contact tool.

They want all requests to be sent through Special:Contact because it's easier to handle. That's the convenient paperwork for doing so. Obviously, it's easy to do and anyone with an account or an identifying username and email can send a request. It's not all that hard.

Of course, it's not certain that Jenburton will be the one responding as another person on the Wikia staff with knowledge of a particular situation may do it instead.

Likewise, AmberWolf2000, the offending user above (who admittedly owned this channel and now owns this hideout one) was stalking and complaining about me on Community Central and was suggested by another administrator at the Pokémon wikia to stop -- previously, he had been suggested this around May by a user on the Wikia staff though the user who raided me for most of this thread didn't actually seem to get the message. He had been doing this since June 2016, however nothing's going wrong right now.

So on a whole, the purpose of this thread is laid to rest in peace.

Loading editor
    • Then why don't they close the threads? They should make a rule that if a thread hasn't had posts in 2 months, then the thread is closed and remains for readers.

Loading editor
    • AmberWolf2000 wrote: Then why don't they close the threads? They should make a rule that if a thread hasn't had posts in 2 months, then the thread is closed and remains for readers.

Well, it is de facto inappropriate to necrobump threads. Though that's their decision to make, not mine.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.