FANDOM

• Respected sir, I know I did something g wrong on this wiki but I didn't know that is not alloweded here I won't do such a thing again

I wish sir you unblocked me I will not do anything wrong again And you will not get any complain from me sir

Loading editor
    • ^ He is sorry, please give him some sympathy. ^

Zyrom121Say Hi 11:57,5/19/2018 

Loading editor
    • Sorry, but no, Gohan, you broke the rules more than once.

-First: you inserted false information into articles just to win an argument in Discussions. -Second: you didn't stop the edit warring even after you were warned by other users and admins. -Third: You created a sock puppet to evade your block even when you were advised by other users in Discussions.

I'm sorry, but I can't make this kind of exceptions because you're sorry, you'll have to wait until your block expires in one month. Is not even that long!

Greetings.

Loading editor
    • Sir plz I will never do this thing again

And i didn't know that you were changing that article too If i would know,I swear I wouldn't do that kind of thing

And even i didnt know about alt acc rules But I read all the rules now

I won't do anything again Plz sir, Give me one chance

Loading editor
    • I beg you sir Just give me a second chance I will not do anything wrong

Loading editor
    • YonedgeHp wrote: Sorry, but no, Gohan, you broke the rules more than once.

-First: you inserted false information into articles just to win an argument in Discussions. -Second: you didn't stop the edit warring even after you were warned by other users and admins. -Third: You created a sock puppet to evade your block even when you were advised by other users in Discussions.

I'm sorry, but I can't make this kind of exceptions because you're sorry, you'll have to wait until your block expires in one month. Is not even that long!

Greetings.

He is new to fandom, he only joined yesterday sir

Zyrom121Say Hi 06:06,5/20/2018 

Loading editor
    • Also I don't think its fair that you should expand the ban for a month

Zyrom121Say Hi 06:07,5/20/2018 

Loading editor
    • Zyrom121Returns wrote:

YonedgeHp wrote: Sorry, but no, Gohan, you broke the rules more than once.

Greetings.

He has more than that in FANDOM. Besides, he manipulated articles with false information on purpose just to win a debate in Discussions, and after he was warned several times by both users and admins he didn't stop to edit warring. After that, he made a sock puppet to evade his block.

I'm not reducing his block.

Loading editor
    • YonedgeHp wrote:

Zyrom121Returns wrote:

Greetings.

He has more than that in FANDOM. Besides, he manipulated articles with false information on purpose just to win a debate in Discussions, and after he was warned several times by both users and admins he didn't stop to edit warring. After that, he made a sock puppet to evade his block.

But I don't think he knew that it was SS rather than SS3 was 10 times weaker than SS4. Besides, you've only increased his one-month block, which was only meant to be a week.

I never realised he did it 7 times, I only saw once. I think he was honestly just trying to help. And also, I don't think he literally made an irl sock puppet. I think he didn't know he did anything wrong, so if you could just at least reduce the block for one day, that's one day sooner he can properly say sorry by adding true information that you guys missed.

Zyrom121Say Hi 06:36,5/20/2018 

Loading editor
    • Mr.orion warned me after that I didn't do anything Also,I didn't do that to win a discussion I already accepted ssj4 is not as much strong as i thought I only insert that info,in playstore it says any fans can edit here,so I thought I can do that too But I didn't know staff also changing that I thought my edit wasn't submit Also,I did ssj4×10 of ssj bcoz many fans says it is ten time stronger than ssj3

Loading editor
    • Thank you sir to cooperate with me I don't want anything now

Loading editor
    • Zyrom121Returns wrote:

YonedgeHp wrote:

Zyrom121Returns wrote:

Greetings.

But I don't think he knew that it was SS rather than SS3 was 10 times weaker than SS4. Besides, you've only increased his one-month block, which was only meant to be a week.

I never realised he did it 7 times, I only saw once. I think he was honestly just trying to help. And also, I don't think he literally made an irl sock puppet. I think he didn't know he did anything wrong, so if you could just at least reduce the block for one day, that's one day sooner he can properly say sorry by adding true information that you guys missed.

Zyrom121Say Hi 06:36,5/20/2018 

-First: When one breaks the rules again, their block will be increased, it doesn't work like "I made more sock puppets, but because the original block was of one week it can't be increased".

-Second: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

Loading editor
    • And there is no such type of rules that you can increase anyone's block limitations only bcoz he used another account to evade block You can delete their thread even block them but you can't increase their block time limit.Mr.YonedgeHP

Loading editor
    • Yes, you broke the rules again, so your block length was increased.

Loading editor
    • Don't change the topic,what you did is not written in the rules box That you cant increase my block length just bcoz I used another acc to evade my block According to rules,you can only block those acc but can't increase my block length. That is the 4th rule here.

Loading editor
    • Is that what you meant by 'sock puppet'?

Zyrom121Say Hi 07:06,5/21/2018 

Loading editor
    • Yeah!!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.