FANDOM

• Noreplyz
    Noreplyz closed this thread because:
    Enough, everyone - please move on from this.
    11:16, May 10, 2018

Can you PLEASE unfreeze my ability to edit pages? GethN7 TATTLED to the Wikia Staff about me and had them BLOCK my ability for all the wrong reasons!

Loading editor
    • He cannot do anything. You are literally not listening to what I have to say.

Nobody else, except local administrators of the blocking wiki, can unblock you. This means https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Myuacc1Inc._ would be your first good choice to get unbanned.

Loading editor
    • Wikia Staff imposed a block on this globally banned sockpuppeteer registering new accounts and editing with them on the Animated Feet Wiki after I filed a report about his activities.

I have attempted to inform this particular person that they need to speak to Wikia Staff, complaining here will do nothing, but considering they are globally banned and keep evading it, I doubt Staff will change their minds.

Loading editor
    • 5676789678987 wrote: Can you PLEASE unfreeze my ability to edit pages? GethN7 TATTLED to the Wikia Staff about me and had them BLOCK my ability for all the wrong reasons!

Nate plz stop, you're going to end up worse than Chris-chan if you keep this up.

Loading editor
    • its your fault this happened to you nate

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.