FANDOM

• RedBomb, I just noticed your message, "I'm over it now, even if I didn't win I wouldn't be mad over it. I'm not going to let Golf's hurtful arguments and him trying to put guilt on me take advantage of me anymore; I can just simply block him on Skype and Discord if he's bothering me this much. Due to his long history of acting like he has large authority and causing heated debates, I think that'd be a good idea. This is not surprising, considering that I've heard reports from Alex on Skype that he has been putting lie after lie and deceiving people into voting remove for Philly for something that happened outside of ESB" I just wanted to apologize to you since I have been rude to you lately which was wrong of me. I'm sorry. Just was a bit concerned on your recent behavior issues but let's move on from that. You are a great user and friend, please don't break our friendship. We've known each other for such a long time. Please forgive me! :(

Loading editor
    • I wanted to tell you on skype or discord but you've blocked me on both so I've decided to tell you here.

Loading editor
    • Korra told me about this on Skype and I have decided that I forgive you and am willing to give you another chance. I myself am sorry too for all the drama and it seeming like I broke a promise. I have apologized before, but this time I want you to know that I actually mean it. These mistakes have taught me that I need to be more mature about feedback on proposals, nominations, requests etc./getting demoted and be grateful to help ESB without any regard to user rights.

I love editing ESB so much and I have met so many amazing people since I joined, so I couldn't stay mad at you for too long.

Long story short, I accept your apology and agree to be friends with you again. :)

Loading editor
    • Thank you so much! You don't need to be sorry! But I'm glad we're friends again! :D

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.