FANDOM

• Veralann
    Veralann closed this thread because:
    Off topic
    22:48, January 27, 2018
    • Anyone? Just hurry up and revert these two pages before it's too late please.

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Unfortunately we can't verify whether it is vandalism or not. They may be inserting false information but the topic is unfamiliar to us.

Please contact local administrators, they can determine whether it is vandalism and apply a block.

Loading editor
    • Minato826 wrote:
      contact local admin w:c:company-bumpers:Message Wall:TPercival

Noreplyz wrote: Unfortunately we can't verify whether it is vandalism or not. They may be inserting false information but the topic is unfamiliar to us.

Please contact local administrators, they can determine whether it is vandalism and apply a block.

I did ask them, but they never responded. This kid Danpb214 vandalized the two pages by adding bad grammar, godawful writing and screwed up the formatting and changed some dates on both pages, and he kept changing "Mulan (1999 Masterpiece Collection) (Version #2)" to "Mulan (1999 Masterpiece Collection) (Version #1)" on the Special Previews page, which is bull because version 2 is an ALTERNATIVE print with an additional "Stay tuned" bumper and that version 1 doesn't have it.

Loading editor
    • Minato826 wrote:
      contact local admin w:c:company-bumpers:Message Wall:TPercival

Noreplyz wrote: Unfortunately we can't verify whether it is vandalism or not. They may be inserting false information but the topic is unfamiliar to us.

I did ask them, but they never responded. This kid Danpb214 vandalized the two pages by adding bad grammar, godawful writing and screwed up the formatting and changed some dates and years on both pages, and he kept changing "Mulan (1999 Masterpiece Collection) (Version #2)" to "Mulan (1999 Masterpiece Collection) (Version #1)" on the Special Previews page, which is bull because version 2 is an ALTERNATIVE print with an additional "Stay tuned" bumper and that version 1 doesn't have it.

Loading editor
    • What about warnings?

Loading editor
    • PictureField55 wrote:
      What about warnings?

I did give him a severe one, but he's too stupid and babyish to listen to me and it was axed by the admins.

Loading editor
    • Are you ever going to revert these pages and block this kid, yes or no? I'm waiting.

Loading editor
    • Hiyo,
      I believe you can revert these edits yourself as the pages are only semi-protected (meaning only registered users can edit them). As for blocking... you'll just have to wait for the admins to respond, as we can't actually block that user, sorry.

Loading editor
    • Slytherinisforver wrote:
      Hiyo,
      I believe you can revert these edits yourself as the pages are only semi-protected (meaning only registered users can edit them). As for blocking... you'll just have to wait for the admins to respond, as we can't actually block that user, sorry.

But I can't edit them right now because I just registered this account yesterday and I'm forced to wait four or five days to edit the pages because all I get is the "View source" button, which is ridiculous. Why don't YOU revert them?

Loading editor
    • Oh, I didn't realize that by registered it meant auto-confirmed.

Loading editor
      Oh, I didn't realize that by registered it meant auto-confirmed.

Okay, and thanks for reverting them, now can you report Danpb214 and ask TPercival and Rodney12 to block him before he ruins them again or touches another page? I don't want to ask them again and I don't want you to mention me or else I'll get blocked.

Loading editor
    • Oh, ahhh, sorry but I’d prefer not to get into a thing on a wiki with a subject that I know nothing about. This was the reason I didn’t revert the edits the before, and likely the reason everyone else in this thread didn’t either. Umm and blocked? Were you that other user who got blocked on that wiki for asking exactly this? If the admins deleted the messages on their wall about this and didn’t block the user, chances are that they won’t. Again, I’m sorry, but I can’t help you here.

Loading editor
      Oh, ahhh, sorry but I’d prefer not to get into a thing on a wiki with a subject that I know nothing about. This was the reason I didn’t revert the edits the before, and likely the reason everyone else in this thread didn’t either. Umm and blocked? Were you that other user who got blocked on that wiki for asking exactly this? If the admins deleted the messages on their wall about this and didn’t block the user, chances are that they won’t. Again, I’m sorry, but I can’t help you here.

C'mon, you have to do it before it's too late and Dan destroys the pages again or something.

Loading editor
    • IDK

Loading editor
    • Veralann
      Veralann removed this reply because:
      Off topic
      22:49, January 27, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Veralann
      Veralann removed this reply because:
      Off topic
      22:49, January 27, 2018