FANDOM

• Whenever i choose one of the default backgrounds (sapphire swatch) in the Theme Designer, it never saves. As soon as i reload the page, it is gone. I even tried making a blank new Wiki, and none of the default backgrounds work. Is anyone else having this problem?

(Also, is there a direct vignett wiki link for the Sapphire Swatch background that i can just pop into the CSS?)

Loading editor
    • Since I am not an administrator nor bureaucrat on any wikis, no, I have not had this issue. However, to me this sounds like a bug worth reporting to FANDOM via Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • Hey, i was gonna report it but it was fix (or maybe i just previously did something wrong). But does anyone know the vignette wiki link to it because i usually prefer to have it in the CSS.

Loading editor
    • It is generally better to use Theme designer only to customize the background, because it simply allows you to do it faster. Anyway, if you really want to use CSS, I think that the URL of that theme is https://slot1-images.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb1510227740/common/skins/oasis/images/themes/sapphire.png

Loading editor
    • Thanks a lot!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.