FANDOM

• I needed to get in touch with you and I'm not sure what works best.

Loading editor
    • Hi, Koavf sorry for belated response - indeed, I've never used this message wall, thus found your msg accidentally only today. Thanks for contacting - hope it's a sign that you are going to return to LW?

Loading editor
    • I would like to, yes. As you can see, I have an indefinite block. I would like to be able to edit but that's not possible. Furthermore, I frankly think that said block is outrageous and I'd like a bureaucrat to take a look. Would you be willing to assess this please?

Loading editor
    • Well, then take it easy, if my assessment will slightly differ from your expectations, 'cause actually your block was just inevitable result of some your actions and especialy - the style of your discussions.
      Yes, I know pretty well about some problems in communicating with ES, and yes, the block could be not as strict indeed; but before taking any decision regarding your block I must be sure that you have drawn required conclusions from your mistakes (some have been pointed to you by other admins also, me & 6 including).
      Let me know, if you accept my "assessment" and may promise me to not "step on the same rake" againĀ :)
      Deal?
        Loading editor
    • Sure. My claim is not that I did not deserve a block (I think that bickering about that would be unconstructive and I have no interest in trying to retroactively claim that I my editing was without problems.) My claim is that indefinite blocks should be reserved for malicious editors who are trying to cause demonstrable harm to a wiki or some users of that wiki and that's not the case here. I don't think that anything I did warranted a block to be increased from a week to a year to eternity, so I'm suggesting that you please intervene. If you think there is some way for me to be a constructive member of that community, then I am open to your assessment, please.

Loading editor
    • OK, I'll try to talk to ES and persuade him to cancel your block (subject to your obligation to refrain from previous mistakes). Hope you won't make me regret about thatĀ :)

Loading editor
    • As long as he takes on the obligation to review his own past edits that were reverted, reconstructed and deleted because they violated site policy. and use the help desk if he finds reading the docs too much of a burden.

Loading editor
    • Sounds like a plan. Thanks all.

Loading editor
    • And again. I read http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Contents/Editing/Formatting/Artists#Album_Art prior to editing and there's nothing there about including redlinks to album art. I didn't vandalize anything on the wiki. Will you please intervene here?

Loading editor
    • Or alternately, maybe the problem here is that I archived the Community Portal, which I said I was going to do and which includes threads going back two years making a page over 100 kb long. Nothing here is vandalism.

Loading editor
    • ?

Loading editor
    • Can you address this, please.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.