FANDOM

• Hello primetime. Just wanted to inform you about this. I have finally consulted the others about removing the miscellaneous info, and most of them agreed removing it. From what you have suggested to me few hours ago, do you think we should add it on the stars section instead or something?

Loading editor
    • There's absolutely no reason we need to remove miscellaneous info. The information is still true in every case. It's possible that the current jellies and ingredients add up to more than the one star score and sometimes they don't. And when they don't, then the player needs to score that amount of points to reach the one star score (in order to reach the higher scores).

Adding the info to the stars section instead just creates unnecessary work, and restore it to how it was before.

We also need more info on each page as the later pages are lacking in info. This "bottish" info will help fill out the page a little more.

Loading editor
    • 3primetime3 wrote: Adding the info to the stars section instead just creates unnecessary work, and restore it to how it was before.

No, I don't mean moving the misc info exactly to the notes section. We could add information about earning two and three stars instead, and remove the current one star target score info as the difficulty is always none.

Loading editor
    • Ye I could agree with that. Simply change info about the one star score for jelly/ingredients/candy order/mixed levels into info about two star scores.

I can continue doing this for later levels I edit, but I don't wanna go back and change everything lol. Could you do this for me? Once hitting 100k, edit counts don't matter as much anymore hehe

Loading editor
    • Lol of course it won't matters as much anymore because it would be incredibly hard and will take a very long time to reach another 100k. This is probably why I choose to retire about my 100k milestone. I would have been retire much earlier than that, but I wouldn't to miss a huge milestone.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.