FANDOM

• I was banned on Fictionaltvstations Wiki for supposed "vandalism" when in reality I was undoing an edit I didn't like.

When I tried to contact three admins from the wiki, two (BJFRacing14 and MatthewBerfield) didn't respond and one (Andy39) acted like a jerk. I need help getting unbanned.

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, the only people that can get you unbanned are the admins on the wiki that blocked you. Local admins can block for whatever reason they like (including no reason). They are under no obligation to reply to your request. There is no further appeals process.

If you asked politely and non-confrontationally and they decided not to unblock you, there's nothing more you can do. Find a new wiki to spend your time on.

Make sure you look at your own actions and see whether they could have aggravated this situation. If so, make sure to try and do better in the future.

Loading editor
    • I asked politely, but they never responded.

Loading editor
    • "Asking politely" must mean a different thing where I'm from. Because what you did isn't polite, it's not even asking.

If they don't reply, they don't want to unblock you. Nothing else you can do.

Loading editor
    • Any chance you could show us what you (and they) said during these exchanges?

Loading editor
    • One of them, Andy39, said "There's no way I'm unbanning you" or something to the like of it. Can you global block him, along with MatthewBerfield and BJFRacing14?

Loading editor
    • You seriously think that's how global bans work? Just, at the whim of random disgruntled blocked users?

If they're not unblocking you, there's nothing you can do. Move on to a different wiki and make sure you don't make the same mistakes again. That is it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.