FANDOM

• If I have a template specifically made for my profile on a specific community where i'm not an admin, can other users see my profile enhanced with my personal css or is it just me who can see it?

Loading editor
    • Only your account is affected by your personal CSS, no one else is, so they cannot see it.

Loading editor
    • Is there a way for others to see it? Besides asking the admins to add it into the wiki css because its a personal template and they could alter it to their will.

Loading editor
    • You could ask them to import your personal CSS into their personal CSS, but there are many reasons why people would choose not to do that, & it won’t work for the vast majority of people. Your best solution is to do what everyone else is forced to do; use your styles inline, all of them. Then everyone shall see them.

Loading editor
    • Dammit, some parts of the css are not supported by inline styles. And the template i use has too many line (more than 500 I'd say)

Loading editor
    • Then you have to cut away the pseudo-selectors, or use global classes & JavaScript (like collapse toggle) for any of your animations. In regards to line length, see Template:User:Ursuul?action=raw; you can have as many inline styles as you need.

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Applies to that too. Unless you’re using a mass of parser functions in your profile template, it can be really long without too much issue.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.