FANDOM

• I am taking time off to tell you to cease and desist the blocking of my son Brayden who operated the accounts ThunderingRain and SidKing. Your blocking is justified for ThunderingRain however SidKing is not a sockpuppet at all. Like my son just explained that was his first account not one he created to evade a block. Unblock or face the consequences. Goodbye and have a good day.

Loading editor
    • It's a known fact that this sort of approach does not work with admins. Whatever the reason for your first block, sockpuppeting was apparently the second, and creating a third sock and claiming it's a parent of yours will not work, and possibly only deepens your hole.

80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 15:37, September 29, 2017 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Well if you been a loyal person to the wikia community for 4 years like I been. Being¬† blocked across the entire fandom network till November 16th 2017¬† is a reason to be upset. I will not be happy untill that date because I learned my lesson after the Darkness incident on the Watch Dogs wiki back in August. All my accounts are being blocked by Chris6d I just want to be able to edit wikis but instead I can only do that at my school's computers like I have been. This account was the first one I created back in 2013. So it is not a sockpuppet at all. I am just trying to have this account unblocked because it is not a sockpuppet.

Loading editor
    • If it's just till November, that I don't see the problem.

Loading editor
    • Sorry I was rushed when I wrote it. My IP Address is blocked till November while this account is infinitely blocked on the wiki. So that's why I have a problem with the block.

Loading editor
    • Why did you start creating other accounts? That's a clear violation of the ToU.

Loading editor
    • Fan26 wrote:
      Why did you start creating other accounts? That's a clear violation of the ToU.

That's why he was blocked from the WD Wiki, and will not be unblocked.

Loading editor
    • Also, it doesn't matter if you "learned your lesson", actions have consequences, so whether it's a global block or a WD Wiki block, it most likely won't be lifted. You'll just have to accept the consequences. And also, making/using more sock accounts is only making your case worse.

Loading editor
    • Fan26 wrote:
      Why did you start creating other accounts? That's a clear violation of the ToU.

The Reason I did so in the first place was because I forgot the password and username to this account in early 2014. I was 11 or 12 at the time. I am almost 16 now. By the time I forgot the password I was not interested in editing Wikias anymore. So when I became interested in editing Wikias again I had to create a new account because I forgot everything about this account. Mind you I became interested in editing Wikias in the summer of this year. That's why Fan26 I made other accounts. I hope that answers your question. Goodbye you will not hear from me again as since I am not welcome in Wikia anymore I will leave for a very longtime.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.