FANDOM

• In the past, you could enable them whenever you want. Now you have to get them to requested.

Why? I don't see a reason for this.

Loading editor
    • Because they are deprecated now. That means they won't receive any updates aside from security ones and will get removed from Wikia in future. They also caused performance issues on the server when they were getting enabled.

Loading editor
    • The longer you're an admin of a Fandom wiki, you'll have to get used to this kind of thing.

Loading editor
    • Fandyllic wrote: The longer you're an admin of a Fandom wiki, you'll have to get used to this kind of thing.

I truly agree with you on that, 1 way or another. Like the late Ultimate Warrior won both titles at Wrestlemania 6 Skydome (Toronto, Ontario, Canada), Cactus Jack (Mick Foley) won the Kawasaki King Of the Deathmatch Tournament August 1995, & The late Mike Awesome won Double Title match against Kanemura in 1996 at Japan.

Loading editor
    • Clever diversion into totally off-topic wrestling trivia.

It's kind of like how Bud Selig was totally corrupt (re-instated corrupt owner George Steinbrenner who I'm sure was a friend) as the MLB commissioner and was a former owner which makes him antithetical to the principles of how the commissioner's office was created to have an figure independent of the owners. And now, his hand-picked successor, Rob Manfred is commissioner and is no better. I'm just waiting for his next scumbag moves.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.