FANDOM

• Sorry- just need a bit of help. On the Spotlight Request page it says the wiki must have a pesonalized skin. I don't know what this means. Please could you tell me what one is and if my wiki has one. Here is my link: http://theedgechronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Thanks so much!

Loading editor
    • Hey Martingloamg,

A customized skin is the theme of your wiki that is not one of the default options. Right now, I wouldn't consider the theme that you have "customized", but there is a way that you can customize your theme.

1. Go to your theme designer (open this link in a new tab so you can refer back to this message).
      2. Click "Customize"
        1. There, you will be able to change your background and page format settings. Change these to whatever you'd like.
      3. After changing the "Customize" settings, then click "Wordmark"
        1. There, find/create/edit a 250 × 65 image that best suites the topic and upload the file under Graphic Watermark.
      4. Lastly, look below the Theme Designer tool to see what it will look like before it gets published. If you like it and it is comfortable to your eyes, then you can go ahead and publish it.

Tip: It would be best to incorporate some of the distinctive artwork from the series into the background and make the color scheme more unique.

If you need any assistance with anything, please notify me! :D

Loading editor
    • Thanks so much Algorithmz 

Loading editor
    • You're welcome! If you need any additional help, contact me.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.