FANDOM

• Cya tomorrow.

Loading editor
    • Awe, a welcome wagon for me? You shouldn't have! How's it been, Evan?

Loading editor
    • lol, well for starters, I got sucked up into Overwatch and didn't check Wikia.

Other than that, same as usual. Pissing people off, playing Pokemon, and whatnot. How's the editing to absolute perfection goin'?

Loading editor
    • Pretty good actually. I've been fixing up other Wikis during my block. GemCrust Wiki is looking pretty well. Still needs work but it's going good. Overwatch huh? Yeah, I definitely wish I could play that but I don't got the money for it and the game system. Who's your favorite to play?

Loading editor
    • Nice to hear, g'luck. Overwatch is like, one of my top 10 games, and I have some high ass standards. Don't really have a favorite, but I have about 11 hours on Pharah. To give perspective, I have 4 hours on my second most played hero: Symmetra.

Loading editor
    • Awesome. Who do you like the least? And I have to admit, I can't wait for a story mode to come up. I'm curious to see how it goes after all. And which Overwatch meme is your favorite?

Loading editor
    • Ah, I guess Zarya? I can't kill her and I sure as hell can't play her. Lol, I'd love a story mode, but it ain't likely. Aw well, we have the comic books. I don't know if it counts but I really like the memes where the OW cast is presented as a family of sorts. It's p heartwarming.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, I did imagine that Zarya would be a tough character to handle. You got to be pretty damn skilled to control a buff Russian woman with big ass gun that unleashes black holes. And yeah, I love those ones. They're always hilarious and indeed pretty heartwarming. It's pretty fun seeing them together, though it doesn't seem likely that they'll all meet each and everyone of each other. They all have their own thing going on and plus not all of the "good guys" are even a part of Overwatch. Not to mention there's only two important villains. Sombra isn't a villain of course, she's more like neutral. She's obviously using Talon like everyone else.

Loading editor
    • A friend of mine can play Zarya really well, and set up a team kill for me once. I wanna respect Reaper as a villain, but so far, he's failed to accomplish anything. Sombra is hella cute though.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, Sombra is definitely a fine addition to the ranks of our cast. Her animated short was definitely amongst my favorites. I definitely enjoy her character. Oh, but you know, even though they technically aren't the main problem, have to admit that Roadhog and Junkrat are definitely villains based upon the crimes they've done, though I do enjoy some of the stuff that shows them off in a nicer light.

Loading editor
    • I don't even count those two as villains. Just fun lovin' goofs who like blowin' stuff up. They even tried being heroes.

Loading editor
    • Yeah, I can see what you mean. Though they did cause a lot of death, I'm sure it was inadvertent anyway. And I can definitely see the goodness in them. Plus, blowing stuff up is pretty damn fun.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.